• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How do you eat pizza?

*its.

Also I like pepperoni. And meat lovers. :D

and and occasionally I peel off the cheese and eat the soft bread underneath it tastes good.

Start from the tip, munch down, turn the remaining crust sideways, and continue to munch.

Unless it's fresh from the oven frozen/homemade pizza. Then I begin using a fork and knife, rage at the enevable sause burn, and then attempt to wait until I can't pick it up. And then rage at the extra burn.

Last edited:
I don't, because I can't eat tomato and most places do very bad white pizza.

I take a bite and then burn several layers of skin from the inside of my mouth because I didn't let it cool down first.

Every time.

Every time you have pizza, or every time you bite into it? Because I'm having hilarious visions of the latter.

The exception to eating pizza would probably be if it's homemade.

I absolutely cannot stand the taste of prefab pizza and it makes me throw up inside eating it. But even then if I could have italian I would probably just make pasta instead

I take a bite and then burn several layers of skin from the inside of my mouth because I didn't let it cool down first.

Every time.

I do that with those tiny little microwave ones all the time D:

I fold it if it's big, but I normally cut it into small slices anyway so that's not a major issue. If the cheese is even so much as brown in one tiny spot, I'll take it off and eat the slice without any cheese (which is usually nicer anyway) but that's more a thing I have against any food rather than just pizza.

I have always and will always eat it from the pointy end, completely avoid the crust until everything else is devoured, and then eat the crust. I've never done it any differently. Folding it, knife and fork, some abstract method, all of those things are alien to me.

I eat the crust first, simply because it's just a force of habit now, and then I start eating from the tip. Though sometimes the toppings come off and then I have to hold the cheese and toppings down with the rest of the pizza so it all doesn't come off, which is always irritating.

I go from tip to crust with all the toppings on, but there's a certain pizza place that I go to occasionally where I always eat it with a fork and knife...

I conduct a molecular deconstruction of the slice of pizza and begin to subsequently ingest every individual atom that had previously comprised the pizza.

I pick up a slice, put it in my mouth, and bite it on the tip. I proceed to work my way backward.

...Isn't that how everybody does it?

I'm beginning to suspect that everyone's making up ridiculous methods of eating it just to be funny.

*Points at Sesqui*

First I pull off any excess cheese and wipe off any excess sauce, then I start from the tip. As head towards the crust, I try to keep the thickness (from crust to where I've eaten to) as even as possible along the length of the slice. As I go I'll pick off any additional excess cheese/toppings/sauce. And also if any toppings fall off along the way I'll pick it up and find an area of the slice that's lacking in that particular type of topping and put it there.

Obsessive-compulsive eating habits ftw!

I draw on my hands and make duckie faces and they nom the pizza for me.

that is, I just eat it. :o crust goes last because it's the best.

oh and RE: taking off toppings/cheese etc: doesn't that sort of... defeat the purpose of eating pizza? o.o

Man, I am never having a pizza party with any of you guys. YOU'D NEVER FUCKING LEAVE.

Back
Top Bottom