• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Everlasting PokeMafia [D3]

Re: Everlasting PokeMafia [N1]

Ok, holy shit, here's some suckish flavor text.

LS99's body is found dead on the balconey of the city hall. His body, covered in blood on his lower half of his body, was dangling from the railing. His skin was ripped apart from his scalp to his legs, making his red and pink muscles only show. His short cropped hair was ripped apart, bringing pieces of his skull with him, which created a hole in his head, showing his blood covered brain. His eyes, which were disconnected from his brain and was rolling inside his blood covered mouth, were staring blankly at nothing, with a surprised look on it, as if he was taken by surprise.

Everyone mourns him. Suddenly, one person yells from the group.

OBJECTION!

"He can't be dead! His body's twitching!" said the man in the blue suit with spiked blue hair.

The citizens were skeptical and were about to lynch him, but they heard a moaning. From the balconey. LS99's body was standing up. A gruesome sight, what with his skin pulled off, there's a hole in his head, his eyes were in his mouth.

"ZOMBIE!" Some fucking pussy shrieked.

LS99 is still alive. AMAZING!

48 hours for lynching or possibly another month.

Last edited:

ZOMBIE!!!!

Ok I will move things along. Hi, I'm a healer who hasn't healed anyone since N1!

Apparently LS99 revived himself. And Metallica Fanboy was the killer. Also, the inspector inspected LS99. The inspector has inspected the mafia's target twice in a row now. And they inspected Metallica Fanboy on night zero or whatever we're calling it. I find this rather interesting. Any ideas?

Apparently LS99 revived himself. And Metallica Fanboy was the killer. Also, the inspector inspected LS99. The inspector has inspected the mafia's target twice in a row now. And they inspected Metallica Fanboy on night zero or whatever we're calling it. I find this rather interesting. Any ideas?
Woah what? I don't see anything in flavor that pertains to me?

Unless you're sharing an informative role's findings, in which case you should roleclaim. Nobody needs soft claiming.

Woah what? I don't see anything in flavor that pertains to me?

Unless you're sharing an informative role's findings, in which case you should roleclaim. Nobody needs soft claiming.

I already roleclaimed a while back, and you posted this right afterwards, remember...

Karkat Vantas it is then, I guess.

But why roleclaim so early? With that much power (it's kind of broken, in fact, but it doesn't mean it couldn't be), you could have found out a lot more.

So, yeah, I'll vote MF, but there is most definitely the ability that he could be a vig. The inspector inspected him night zero, and they didn't come and say he was mafia (which could just be them being more paranoid then me, and wanting to get more info beforehand). And then they inspected the same person who was targeted to kill two nights in a row... arrgh I'm confused. And suddenly paranoid because I have too much weird information that could just be coincidences.

Ah yes, this game moves so slowly I forgot everything about it beyond my own role. (and I even actually forgot my own role at some point)

Anyways, I don't have a killing role at all, so, yeah. Not exactly a lot of sense in what's being assumed.

I forget whether we can abstain, but if we can, for the time being, there I go.

No, bad ponehs! No more abstains! The game won't get anywhere with abstains!

And I'll get to watch my prey go to extinction. Oh, did i say Prey? I meant the victems. >=D

Well, anyways, y'all better find another one to lynch, because I'm the sort of role town wants to keep around.

Metallica Fanboy, with only a few votes, was decided to be lynched. The citizens decided to be creative, or not, and put him on the balcony where LS99's body was. One of the citizens get a gun and corner him to the end of the balconey. The others are watching from a safe distance below.

"What are you gonna do?" the gun guy says. "Jump or get shot?"

Despite jumping would hurt less, MF stood his ground.

"Fine" the gun guy says. He pulls the trigger, and the bullet pushes him off of the balconey. He fell to the ground in ten seconds flat two seconds, leaving a rather large indent in the ground.

His body has been ripped in two, with the organs mashed up. Some of the organs are on top of his crippled body. With a last bit of energy, MF puts his Aggron head upward, and looks at the spot where he was shot. The other gasp, as there is not bullet wound. As a matter of fact, the bullet was now rolling on the ground. The citizens were sure that he was shot...and so the fall has killed him.

And it did indeed kill him. His head fell limp as his eyes slowly closed, never to open again.

The ghost of DarkAura walk over to the citizens, with a serious look on her face, something that never happens... Many shall mourn the death of this unjustified action. I must tell you that all your roles are functioning perfectly, no fuck ups or anything like that. She stares at RK-9 and LS99. No mistakes have been made. Your fates are sealed. You cannot do anything about it. I'm sorry I cannot tell you more, because if I do, I'll go to the distortion world for all eternity. You know, if I wasn't beheaded I could have gone to the past to stop this. she says, smirking and reminincing at the end.

Her face was jolly again, but for only a second, as her face sharply returned to being serious. Now, you must save this town. This town is destined to be saved. If not...inevidable doom will perish you all...

Her face becomes grim, as she turns away from the others. After walking-or floating-a few steps, her ghostly image disappears into the wind.

The citizens decide that he is indeed a player. They cannot know if he is innocent or mafia, because they very well know that DarkAura loves to prank others with misleading info...but is it misleading? They had no way of knowing. They decided to sleep on it.

Metallica Fanboy is dead. He's a player, obviously.

48 hours for night actions.

Gimme night actions now.

God I will modkill everyone sooo hard if people keep on not sending in night actions. >=(

No one died. It is Day Three, as from what I believe. 48 hours for discussion

Back
Top Bottom