• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Edit the post above you

Yeah. Dancing Candles are seriously evil.

I'm gonna do something really funny & different and add a picture to this post for the next poster to change, along with this text, of course~ P=;

2m0l4w.jpg

Yeah, that seems like an awesome idea. But heres my suggestion. Use WELCHES GRAPE JUICE instead, you wouldn't want to waste a drink that doesn't ruin hedgehog tutus quite as well like that one does~

Ahh, KH13 forum. I love thee soo much~
:love: N////n;; And Try editing my smilies now people :grin: XD :sunglasses:

WOW. o_o; Shall I see a couple of shadows, hmmn? :sunglasses:

What if I told you your glasses weren't really black?

What if Darkleer's glasses weren't really dark? What if the very darkness of the cave got under his armor and became friends with him?

What if I told you your box wasn't really blue?

What if Daleks weren't really evil? What if the very Doctor you rooted for was the actual evil in the universe?

I'd cry in a corner, thank you. D:

Better than anything an evil version of Professor Elm could say to your mom. But waiter, isn't the Master something like an evil hand thats giant and squishes Blue Kirbies and stuff?

Wait.....Professor Elm has an evil twin?....Ooooo, tell me more~
:sweatdrop:

Wait....Davros has a wheelchair?....Ooooo, tell me more~
:sweatdrop:

Well, his lab was attacked, and he had to be on life support. So he got a robotic wheelchair and a voice synthetizer and kept being a mad scientist. The Dalek armors look a bit like his wheelchair.

Well, Oak's lab was attacked, and Ash had to be on life support for the rest of his infinate 10 year old life. So he got a robotic Mecha Mewtwo as his guide and voice synthetizer and kept being a 10 year old forever. That new Mewtwo form for geno 6 looks a bit like his new friend and voice synthetizer.

....Wait, a Robotic Mewtwo talks for Ash now? really? XD; How sweet of him. Since I recall that Mecha Mewtwo being a creation of Giovanni's and all, its amazing he'd be a life supporter and guardian for a very injered Ash Ketchum now.....espesally concidering Ash is a good guy who opposes Giovanni and all and Mecha Mewtwo has Zero Emotions and stuff. P= Yeah, i'm sorry about mensioning Mecha Mewtwo and all.....*feels i need to be sorry about everything today ;_; yeah...**sigh*

Oh and....he looks like Mewtwo's new geno 6 form, as well? O.o; Well now....

....Wait, a Robotic Riku talks for Shadow now? really? XD; How sweet of him. Since I recall that Mecha Riku being a creation of Mickey Mouse's and all, its amazing he'd be a life supporter and guardian for a very injered Shadow now.....espesally concidering Shadow is a good guy who opposes Sonic and all and Mecha Riku has Infinite Emotions and bang. P= Yeah, i'm sorry about mensioning Mecha Riku and all.....*feels i need to be sorry about everything today ;_; yeah...**sigh*

Oh and....he looks like Riku's new geno 6 form, as well? O.o; Well now....

LOL XD DX

Mecha Riku has arrived lol

What to know about XENMAS! It Mansex's greater with French Pinkie Pies, x2! XD

I am such nidoran genderless XD

*insert random nidorans riding rikus in this blockade*

...Wow D8 I never heard of a Nidoran genderless before D8 What would its color be? XD;

Ummmmmbreon! *leap's down from a high rock at the bright light of the moon..* Rock'N'Roll/Weegee? Also, wegee might need Yami's Yugi's help. And trying not to close your mouth completely when you grimse it is the hardest thing in all the demensions that Arceus can create in under 9000 days. :angry:

Memes rock. Umbreon's also my second favorite Pokemon after Jirachi, really...:love: *pets you* ^_^ Yes, Umbreon. Not Pikachu. Umbreon is more inspirational....though Pikachu would make an adorable pet and his smile makes me vewy happy I MUST BLINGEE HIM LATER TODAY
:grin::sunglasses::love:
^ Try changing the smilies used for this post, it's a funny thing ta do. XD lol

Back
Top Bottom