• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Today is Jakey and I's 11 week friendaversary <3

In two days it is Jakey and I's 2 month anniversary <3

Reeni is a hapy camper :)

1gIwo.png

UBER HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW!!!!

Okay, so let's see.

Today is two months with the best girl I have ever had the fortune to meet :) Can you believe that? A girl as spectaculartastic as Hippy has been my girlfriend for two whole months! I truly am the luckiest guy alive. I'm so lucky to have her <3 I could go on and on about how happy I am, but I doubt you want to read that XD

Alright, next is to say not only is it our Two Months together today, but she has officially broken my longest relationship record! My previous record, the girl broke up with me a day before our Two Month Anniversary, so Reeni has officially broken that record :) And that's fantastic ^_^

Also, this is more of a thank you to all you TCoDers. I know there are people who hate seeing couples be all...coupley, and those people get all annoyed and such. And I just wanted to thank you guys for not saying anything. Even if we annoyed you, you just ignored us, instead of complaining or saying anything. And honestly, I really appreciate it. Reeni and I have gotten absolutely no complaints from anyone! We kept worrying about annoying people, we didn't WANT to annoy people, but it's just so nice to enjoy each other, you know? And I know there have been plenty of super supportive people, so I'd like to thank all of you as well, for your open support. And a final general thank you to anyone who has ever been kinds to either of us, and helped us out when we were down. We are both very happy people right now, and that's not entirely due to each other! How could we be here without the help that you guys have provided?

So yes, thank you to all of you :)

By the way, since she gets to be a Happy Hippy, I'll be a Joyous Jaketiger XD

I think I might be taking a German Foundation paper later on in the year. Definitely going to have at least 3 Cs by the end of Year 11.

one hour long season premiere of Parks and Rec then a two hour premiere of Grey's Anatomy tonight aaaa
and then Reven8e on sunday yay

Getting my new phone when my mom gets home! My last (which was also my first) phone broke, so now I'm getting a new one! It's a smart phone, it has a touchscreen, it's a HUGE step up from what I used to have! XD I'm so excited! :D

so, uh... well, i'm fairly certain i got subtly hit on by a guy today. i'm straight, so it was awkward, but oddly flattering, hence why i'm putting it here.

Back
Top Bottom