• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS

so let me guess, you fled trsrockin to come here or something

can't say I blame you, at this point I think I'd do the same thing

HELLO 8D Nice to see you haven't fled!
Nah, I'm not French. Zing haha boy am I on a roll.

Sup Strangy you awesome Yuropeein you :D
269311608yurpflag512yd5.jpg

Britain has the best cartoons y/y

so let me guess, you fled trsrockin to come here or something

can't say I blame you, at this point I think I'd do the same thing
Um I dunno haven't been there in ages really, it's like there was a tuberculosis outbreak and everyone died or something.
So who are you :l

Um I dunno haven't been there in ages really, it's like there was a tuberculosis outbreak and everyone died or something.
So who are you :l
I think I explained in my intro thread but no one reads anything I post, no matter what forum it's on, so I guess I'll have to admit I'm Abwayax.

BTW it was AIDS, not tuberculosis, and I'm the carrier. Consider yourselves warned.

Back
Top Bottom