• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Cooking Club

*~[insert name here]~*

is watching you.
Welcome to the Cooking Club, for people who cook.

So, join if you like, share recipes, and have fun! Enjoy!

Members:
*~[Insert Name Here]~* [[Owner]]
Miyari [[First Joiner]] [[First Poster]]
Leviathan
Worst Username Ever
Aobaru
Shiny Jiggly
Renetura
Blaziking175
The Mad Hatter
Koori Renchuu

Last edited:
So far, most of my recipies are from school or a cheap book on clearance. I still like the end results (and hate the work) and wouldn't mind sharing a few. May I join?

What's your favorite type of food to cook?

I can cook well enough to make things explode!

okay I'm an anti-cook :(

Cooking and preparing food in general is something I try to pride myself in just a bit, even if I don't make stuff very often.

I think one of my favorite things to make is a kind of pizza where instead of the normal crust I use Matzoh. It's a crunchy, kosher alternative. :D

Oh, yes, members!!

Surskitty, are you joining, or proclaiming your anti-cooking viewpoint?

Everyone except Surskitty was added to the first post.

So...what's you favorite kind of food to make? Not eat, make.

Although I'd love to learn how to make those really sweet and soft dinner rolls, I've never made any bread.

Does anyone have a recipie for dinner rolls?

Can I join?
I like to cook but I usually only make easy/instant stuff like mac-n-cheese and hamburger helper. I usually only get a chance to cook when my mom tells me to make dinner.
But I'm really good at adding my own personal touches (and as some may have faintly remembered that I once posted a thread in the laughing cupboard about me cooking a tasty steak). I'm pretty sure I'm qualified and I'd like to learn some new recipes.

So, can I join?

I love cooking, ramen especially. I've made ramen with carrots, minced onions and celery seed. I'm also a spice & herb experimenter.

d at adding my own personal touches (and as some may have faintly remembered that I once posted a thread in the laughing cupboard about me cooking a tasty steak). I'm pretty sure I'm qualified and I'd like to learn some new recipes.

Personal touches are fun! I like adding butter flakes to most instant things I make, especially mac & cheese.

[[Note: You were added to the first post. Everyone who's cooked something successfully qualifies. Even something silly, like microwave waffles.]]

I'm going to share a milkshake recipe with you, if anyone's interested:

2 dl milk
2 spoons of chocolate milk powder
1 banana
a pinch of cinnamon
2 scoops of vanilla ice cream

Put everything in a mixer and blend it together.

You can also put in 0.5 dl orange juice(I tried it, it's good!) or some spoons of yoghurt.

Cooking? Count me in. I love to cook. Of course, my only recipe that I came up with on my own are my "World Famous" burgers. I have this sauce that has a mixture of steak sauce, Ketchup, garlic powder, paprika, and some other spices, and I brush the sauce on both sides of the burgers when I cook 'em. Then, I brush the hamburger buns with barbeque sauce, and I put on tomatoes, pickles, lettuce, and onion.

They taste heavenly.

Back
Top Bottom