• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Adnan's Pixels

Adnan

noobcake 1000
Now open in three forums across the world wide web!

Hello there, welcome to Adnan's Pixels where you get the best Pixels ever!

Shop rules:
1 request per post
3 workers, must have worksheet, must be good spriters
All forum rules apply
Respect me and my workers like you would want to be respected.
First come, first served.

Without further ado, I give you my worksheet.
PS.png

(It is still under construction)

Banned list:
Nobody at all

You may start requesting now.

From the looks of those sprites, they are JPGs. If so, NEVER, EVER save them as that again.

EDIT: Also, why have you put other people's work in your gallery? You're a bit of a hypocrite, telling us to not use stuff without crediting the owner, and yet there is no credit for the sprites that aren't yours. You shouldn't even be putting them in your gallery if they're not yours, because then it's not your gallery!

Coming right up!

List:
Cotton Blue Mew
Cotton Blue Mewtwo
Cotton Blue Meowth
Cotton Blue Sneasel.

For Zephyrous Castform:
Excuse me, but I do not save my sprites in JPEG. All of the palletes in there are mine except the Icy Stars, where credit is given.

Sorry if this breaks the rules somehow, but I felt it necessary for this to be said.

Okay, forgive me, but they look a little blurred.

And what I meant to say is that barely any of those sprites have your red dot on them, therefore making it seem that the ones without it are not yours. I'm sorry if I've got the wrong end of the stick.

I've finished the Cotton Blue Mew.

CBMewTCoDRequest.png

List:
Cotton Blue Mewtwo
Cotton Blue Meowth
Cotton Blue Sneasel

Firework Pachirisu?

ZC: I think the dot means that he made up the sprite type.

Aaaah. I see.

Sorry, Adnan, for the confusion and mini-argument stuff. Am I forgiven?

Back
Top Bottom