• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Plep, the insane mind of Daigonite

Daigonite

as disgruntled as ever
Well, on GSR (another forum), I'm a well known artist, so I'm digging through my old photobucket account to see some good artwork I've done...
StevenwithBeldumandMars.jpg

I did this a week ago. I promised myself I'd do it to a friend, and the eyes drove me insane like a maniac.
Oldman.jpg

The creepy old man... is looking at you. Not really fanart, just a random sketch I did...
Alosant-1.jpg

Alosant, my favorite fake I did.
finished.jpg

Something I submitted for a contest a while back. And I won.
Ivanleiksmudkips.jpg

My absolute favorite avatar I've ever had.
hillarious.gif

Some random animation I did...
002-9.jpg

Sketch!
Marsdjinnishirt-1.jpg

It's a bit of something I did for another forum, but I forgot how cool it looked.
Twas all for now.

Over and out.

Dammit I made the page stretch... please do not mega kill me!

Last edited:
You have awesome coloring skills. *jealous* How can you color like that? It's so pretty... And perfect... I love the coloring on the Doduo. It's all fuzzy and awesome and fuzzy and stuff. And the way you color eyes is also great. Pretty...

You're great at drawing clawed feet. The Noctowl one is really great, and Gachomp's foot is great, too.

Let's see... Criticism... You need to work on anatomy for a bit more. Otherwise, this is great art.

I wanna see you draw a Linoone~ :3

Teh heh, we shall see! I'm not really one to do requests, but I'll see.
Random recent stuff:
Lolwut-1.jpg

What the hell is Tate doing to his Lunatone?! Actually, he's supposed to be merrily riding it >_<
001-17.jpg

Ace of Spades... me like the ace of spades...

I was epically grounded over the last few days... so drawing was my last resort.

Ohhhh~ The Beldum and Aron is really, really, good. The shadings are brilliant, and the expressions are really good, too. I want that Aron. Now.

The Skarmory's head and feet seem a bit weird.

... And that's about it. The mass awesomeness that is the Aron is taking over my brains right now. It's so awesome that it's awesome. I don't know how to describe it. The pick axe thing (whatever it's called) in the back and the ground adds a nice touch to it. It should be on a Pokemon card or something. And the Beldum, too. The awesomeness that is the shading and, everything, really, is too awesome to be considered awesome. I need to find another word to describe this besides awesome.

You need to to a guide on how to shade stuff.

MY LORD! You are the reincarnation of Da Vinci or sumtin. The Beldum is REAL nice, and now I wish to construct a machine to steal your shading prowess. The Aron's head looks odd, and it is a little rotunder than it should be. But the shading is awesome! The Noctowl is made of pure 100% fresh Florida Winjuice, same for the first pic and the one that you entered in the contest. I agree about the Doduo, too. Blasty out.
- -
o
~
l___l

With much time, my power has grown stronger.

AND I SHALL PRESENT YOU MY ART.

A very small amount of it, actually:
lolwuta.jpg

Inspired by the fact that it could be a lizard and a fishie... and it looks like a pokeman too.
Happycloud.jpg

HAPPY STAR STEVEN. Now f*ck off (just kidding).
MossdeepTribune.jpg

Mossdeep Tribune. And Skarmory is HUNGRY =O
lo.png

Random sketch of Ivan from Golden Sun.
Untitled-14.jpg

This is also Ivan. Just in a really tiny suit.
FavoriteCharacters2.jpg

My favorite characters Ivan, Steven, Lorelei (NOT LAPRAS) and Murkrow.

Pretty good work~

I love the Noctowl so much, I feel like it's staring at me wisely but kindly which suits Noctowl :)

i was unaware that people made golden sun fanart
this interests me; 10 points for you!

other than basic anatomy and proportion, i think everything's pretty good!

also sheba > ivan

Wow, your great at drawing! I wish I could draw people that good, I'm especial jealous of your shading skills, I love the hungry Skarmory :D. Bet you can't draw a white tiger or dragon better than me though.

WHY ARE YOU SO GOOOOD

You are awesome. And the fact that the shading is in pencil makes me want to go die. Remind me to never enter an art contest with you ;_;

Hm... the 4-12 hours I spend on shading is worth it =D
Ivantree.jpg

Here's another Ivan. It's supposed to be on his way to Lunpa for the 3 seconds he's gone after the whole theives event in Vault. GAH I PLAY TO MUCH GS I need to start drawing pokemons again...

Mainly because MEH SCANNER SUCKS.

But I'll try to fix that. I was trying to make him conjour some kind of breeze or something with much difficulty.

And it's nice to see that someone recognises him =D

Back
Top Bottom