• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Axe-Murderer style

Why don't we just wait for whatever one Butterfree feels like doing next? ?_?

I'm doing them in order by where they are in the style drop-down on the main site.

opalstyle2.png

Since, unless Butterfree has that set for opal's specific computer (I doubt it), opal's screenshot is FAKE, we've got about 3 more before Butterfree makes Voice of the Forest. :[

EDIT: Mike, VotF is "Celebi", I believe.

No image manipulation programs were used in the creation of that screenshot; I swear it on anything and everything.

ETA: Save the cropping.

I finally got off my lazy butt and remade Axe-Murderer style. It's also been plugged into the Style Synchronizer so that if you have Axe-Murderer selected on the main site, it will be selected on the forums as well.

(Incidentally, there is also a new spoiler tag which allows you to specify what the tag spoils: [I][spoiler=The Bible]Jesus dies[/spoiler][/I] comes out as
Jesus dies
.)

Thanks, the white burns my eyes :D

No fair Butterfree! I haven't finished it yet!

Back
Top Bottom