• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC/Signup] TF2: Faith & Misery

MG? Pyro's not in the intel room; there's only coal all over the floor, the demonic fire it fuels, and the smoke that'd damage even REDs for painful, scented smokescreen. I probably should've made that more explicit (dammit Kusari stop doing that) but I did mention setting up the coal and then leaving the room to guard somewhere else.

So now that I actually need a concrete location... probably right by the respawn room actually, with Pyro's back facing the respawn room and looking into the room with two halls leading to intel (computer room?).

More importantly Pyro is in the process of being shot, so a friendly conversation is not the way to go if he's in sight.

THIS IS SO CONFUSING AEAARGH
Let's just say I am too drunk to notice.

What part is confusing? I'll try to break it down if it helps.

1) Pyro is not in the intel room.
2) The intel room is on fire.
3) Pyro got shot just before you started talking to him.

Your post didn't address any of that, so.

Hey, this sounds awesome. Reserving a RED Soldier (pretty much all that's left, but probably my second choice anyway). I need to take time on this one it seems, and that'll take a bit.

EDIT: Well, obviously. I'm stupid sometimes. I meant I'll have to take time to make it good.

Back
Top Bottom