• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC Discussion/ Sign ups] The Destruction

ThaosDM

Zapdos
Ooc Discussion/ Sign ups

This is a pokemorph based RP. You will have to make your own pokemon or Trainer sprites. Of course the pokemon sprites doesn't have to be a Scratch sprite it can be a fusion or a recolor. Only Fusion, Scratch, Or recolors. Or you can be a human and create your own trainer sprite. Of course you can be trainer spriting or make a scratch trainer sprite. (I highly doubt anyone would want to make a scratch trainer sprite.)
(And what I meant by recolor is for example Crusher on the Intro of the rp. Instead of being a Fire Charizard he is a half Ice and half Dragon Charizard. So he would be a Light blue from a pokemon on one half with the half of the circle around his stomach being a lighter blue from a pokemon. And a Red color from a pokemon on the other half and a light red from a pokemon on the other half of the circle.)
Story: It has been 20 years since the Destruction came to earth. Some of the pokemon and humans have became insane from it. Some have remained their normal selves. These pokemon have been morphed. The humans remained the same. A human named Thaos created several bases full of people and pokemon called The Defenders Of The Universe. This humans brother named Paul his nick name is Eagle Eye created several bases full of people and pokemon called The Destructors Of The Universe. One light and one dark. All fighting to do something with the universe. The Defenders try to protect the universe. The Destructors try to destroy the universe. With Thaos and his partner pokemon Crusher which is a half Ice half Dragon type Charizard with their friends try to prevail in protecting the universe! Decide your fate. The Defenders or The Destructors.

Name:
Good or Evil:
Nickname (If any):
Bio (does not have to be long):
Aura (White, Blue, Purple, Red, Black. White meaning completely good. Blue meaning sort of good. Purple Meaning neutral. Red meaning sort of evill. Black meaning completely evil.):
Appearance:
Human or Pokemon:
This is only if you picked human:
Partner Pokemon (As i said before it must be a pokemorph. Read the very top of this post to see what kind of pokemorph.):
This is only if you picked Pokemon:
What kind of pokemon (As i said before it must be a pokemorph. Read the very top of this post to see what kind of pokemorph.):
(Do not copy the last two options ooc talk if you do not want to. But you must have the last 2 options. You can copy and paste the whole application but if you want to erase the (As i said before it must be a pokemorph. Read the very top of this post to see what kind of pokemorph.) On the last 2 options. It was just to inform you. Also if you picked Human you can make a 2nd application if you have another character.)

Application #1:
Name: Thaos
Good or Evil: Good
Nickname (If any): None
Bio (does not have to be long): He was born on the day of the destruction. He was abused by his parents because he was blamed as the cause of the destruction. When he became 18 he created several bases full of people called The Defenders Of The Universe.
Aura (White, Blue, Purple, Red, Black. White meaning completely good. Blue meaning sort of good. Purple Meaning neutral. Red meaning sort of evill. Black meaning completely evil.): White
Appearance: Long black hair and usually wears a white leather jacket. Blue eyes and usually wears black leather gloves. He also wears a black pair of boots.
Human or Pokemon: Human
Partner Pokemon: Crusher. (A half Ice half Dragon Charizard with a black scratch on his stomach preventing him from taking massive damage on the first ten hits.)

Application #2:
Name: Paul
Good or Evil: Evil
Nickname (If any): Eagle Eye
Bio (does not have to be long): He is Thaos' 5 minute younger twin brother. He was abused by his parents because he was blamed as the cause of the destruction as well. When he became 18 he created several bases full of people called The Destructors Of The Universe.
Aura (White, Blue, Purple, Red, Black. White meaning completely good. Blue meaning sort of good. Purple Meaning neutral. Red meaning sort of evill. Black meaning completely evil.): Black
Appearance: Long black hair and usually wears white leather gloves and a black leather jacket. Has red eyes. He also wears white boots.
Partner Pokemon (As i said before it must be a pokemorph. Read the very top of this post to see what kind of pokemorph.): Deathmaker. (A half Dark and Half Ghost Empoleon red scratch on his stomach preventing him from taking massive damage on the first ten hits.)

Last edited:
Eh, might as well join..

Name: Vanessa Elizabeth Lowery

Good or Evil: Evil

Nickname: Vaney

Bio: When she was a child, Vaney's parents lived with her aunt and uncle. One day, a riot broke out because of the Destruction driving people insane. When the Defenders showed up to settle the riot, they ignored the house being destroyed by the rioters. Vaney and her cousin Alvin were the only one's that survived. Vaney was enraged that the Defenders had ignored that fact that her parents and relative died, vowing revenge.

Alvin continued living with her, though when Vanessa learned about the Destructors of the Universe, she snuck off to join them. If allowed, she is basically Paul's right-hand man and has sworn loyalty to him.

Aura: Red. She has only joined to evenge the death of her family, though as soon as that happens she wants to go back to living normally with Alvin.

Appearance: She's short compared to other girls of her age, with light brown hair and slightly tanned skin. Vaney's eyes are such a dark brown that they'd appear black at first glance, until the light hits them just right. She wears a grey shirt with the words 'xoxoxo' in black across her chest. Short black shorts and black flip-flops complete her outfit.

Partner Pokemon: Hyoe. Hyoe is a Poison/Grass-type Farfetch'd. He's mostly purple, though his stomach feathers and inside of his wings are pale green. He still carries an onion leek, but it contains a heavy poison. He's very stubborn and doesn't listen very well, even to Vanessa. He's sort-of made his own vow to never get along with Deathmaker, too, mostly because he fears the larger avian Pokemon.

And because I'm allowed to make a second post because I made a human...

Name: Lineyra

Nickname: Neyra

Bio: As a Croconaw, Neyra lived happily with another Pokemon, a Dragonite named Boian. After becoming closer, she realized that she was in love with Boian, and him with her. They vowed to become mates the moment Neyra evolved, since then she would be as large as a Dragonite.

Before she could evolve, Boian decided to join the Defenders for a while, swearing that he'd be back to be with her after he was done. He was sure by that time she'd be evolved and ready to begin a family. The last thing Lineyra saw of her beloved was his backside as he flew towards the nearest base. She never saw him again after that.

As Boian prodicted, Neyra had evolved into a Feraligatr, but when she did she took off in the same direction he went to find him. She stumbled across a Defender base and joined, hoping to find her loved one. She did, unfortunately, though he was now mate to a Salamence. Heartbroken, Neyra was about to quit and go back, but then she met Crusher. In a love-at-first-sight kind of way, she became attracted to the Charizard and fell in love with him, though fear of another heartbreak causes her to hide it, though she does a bad job at it.

Aura: Blue. She's only in the Defenders of the Universe because she's in love with Crusher. Though she'll gladly save a few lives and help someone to get his attention.

Appearance: Her blues are a much paler color, and her chin and belly-marks are orange. Also, instead of red spikes along her head, back, and tail, she has three long white feathers sprouting out of her head and tail and large feathery wings on her back. She also has enlarged feat and paws.

Human or Pokemon: Pokemon

What kind of pokemon: A Fighting/Flying-type Feraligatr.

Hooray! Though I would prefer if you posted first so that i would know what to write. I still have no idea where they are currently or whatever.

Name: Thistlefeather
Nickname:
(none)
Bio: Was enthusiastic about learning to fly when he was young. Evolved late so that he could learn Aerial Ace. Like all other sane Pokemon, he was morphed after the destruction.
Aura: White
Appearance: A dark scarlet Fearow with fiery feathers. I can't sprite on my laptop but I'll make a sprite as soon as possible.
What kind of Pokemon: A Fire/Flying type Fearow.

Name: Zero
Good or Evil: Neutral (if possible, if not, Good)
Nickname: (None)
Bio: Zero's neutral as his name suggests and is right now studying the battle. He partakes in battle whenever a side seems to be losing.
Aura: Purple
Appearance: A dark purple Absol with a scar on his left eye. His eyes are red and his scythe thing is chipped a little.
What kind of Pokemon: A Ghost/Dark type Absol.

Name: Nitemare
Good or Evil: Neutral, but helps both sides
Nickname (If any):
Bio (does not have to be long): Nitemare is neutral but provides intel to both sides of the fight providing him and his slect few are not ever attacked, at risk of a Psychic buffed Outrage. His Dragon Enchantments make his Dragon moves 50% stronger than they should be.
Aura : Purple Meaning neutral
Appearance: A kind of dark blue Alakazam with draconic wings and a scaly tail. Nitemare has 'tatoos' on his body that are Dragon enchanments. His 'armor' remains the same color and so do his spoons.
What kind of pokemon: A Psychic/Dragon Alakazam.

Back
Top Bottom