• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open ~.Simply.Eternal.Egg.Shoppe~

SpiedeWolf

Pronoun
she

SimplyEternalBanner.gif

FireEgg.png
WaterEgg.png
GrassEgg.png
PoisonEgg.png
ElectricEgg.png
GroundEgg.png
DarkEgg.png
IceEgg.png

o fire o water o grass o poison o electric o ground o dark o ice
ooooooooooooooooooooo

welcome.
to the Simply Eternal Egg Shoppe~
i'm here to provide you with a multitude of eggs that will one day hatch -& evolve- into a most peculiarly colored PMKN. the creatures inside are chosen at random, the only thing not random is the type which is chosen by you upon adoption. you may also tell me the name you wish to give your unhatched PKMN or wait until you find out what gender, which is also randomized. the name will be placed after hatching.

this shop is to help me get back into spiriting and recolors are the easiest for me, but still fun c: i might make this more complex as i get more traffic. my future recolors won't have a problem with the eyes as i now notice that some of my examples have transparent eyes xP anyways, please stay and adopt an egg!

more types will be available soon!
ooooooooooooooooooooo

examples.
MeepS1.png
ImmortalS1.png
ZhilanS1.png
ZhilanS2.png
BlazeS1.png
TsunamiS1.png
TsunamiS2.png
PinkPoison.png
StarfrostS1.png
thStarFrostS2.png
GioS1.png
K-MeisterS1.png
SuicideS1.png
MurtaghS1.png

adopted.
anut1_zps1098a20a.png

Frankie- 6.16.13

template.
owner name;
egg name;
egg type;
date adopted;

Last edited:
hey frankie, i'm sorry that i was unable to make your pokemon when requested, i didn't have access to a computer that i was able to mess with sprites. i hope you're still interested in your pokemon cause i went ahead an did one or you c:

anut1_zps1098a20a.png

Last edited:
owner name;Lilypad
egg name;Gru
egg type;Ground
date adopted;2014-11-1

Back
Top Bottom