• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Types of Animals :D

I am not sure if I have an absolute favorite, but I like cats. I am not exactly sure why.

One interesting thing: Somewhere on the Internet, I read that someone had an emotional problem and his cats came to him and purred, and it probably meant something like "Don't worry, we are still here for you." And sometimes when I have a problem, I come to my cat and hug her like she was the only one who still loved me.

Cats because they're cute, duh!
Recently I've realised that cats are mainly cute because of how evil they are. What with killing birds for no reason (because for eating it afterwards would be too logical) and that cheeky grin they always have.
Attacking your foot while purring meaning that they don't mean the attack seriously might be cuter, but not that evil. But now that I think of it, using humans the way Worf uses holographic monsters sounds a bit evil.

Last edited:
I got very into the dog episode they showed on Too Cute today xD

I may make more dog related puzzles on jigsaw planet sometime.

Both dogs and unicorns are awesome ^_^

(...plus, i have a dog of my own, anyways :P)

Back
Top Bottom