• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What were you and your partner in PMD red and blue?

Right now, I am a Golduck with a Pikachu partner. Of course, I started out as Psyduck.

All the others that I have beaten the game with:

Skitty+Pikachu
Cyndaquil+Squirtle
Pikachu+Squirtle

My very first time, I was a Mudkip, with a Pikachu starter. However, normally I'm a Charmander, and I choose Mudkip or Squirtle (once I chose Pikachu) as my partner. At the moment I am a Cubone, with a Charmander.

A Cyndaquil named Eediot (or something to that sense) with a nameless Chikorita. Why are you allowed to rename anybody who joins? Don't they have families...

A Torchic called Kalot and a Pikachu named Pikachu.
Restarted it, and now a Cubone called Kevin and Fafas the Squirtle

First time I played through I was Aeria the Eevee and Serenity the Chikorita. Then a playthrough I can't remember ^^" Now Heather the Treeko and Nick the Cyndaquil, and Heather the Eevee and Shazz the Pikachu.

zomg.

Real name the Pikachu and Cannon the Squirtle in Blue/Red. That was the first team I ever beat the game with, and for all my playthroughs I just couldn't bring myself to use any other team. Either that, or the other team kept dying against some boss or something so I started over with a new team. I'm trying for other teams on Blue and Red now, though.

In Darkness I kept the old Pikachu/Squirtle team (I swear, Cannon acts exactly the same as he did in Blue o-o), and in Time I'm going with a Treecko/Cyndaquil mix (I would have used Torchic but I've never used Cyndaquil, so I figured I might as well try a new Pokemon).

... There are way too many combinations for only four games. xD

Cubone + Charmander

Now: Marowak Lv.80~ + Charizard Lv.65~ + a Squirtle who always tags along Lv. 60~

And Diamond rank.

Cubone has to be the best starter out there. I've tried Eevee before, but playing through story mode with him always frustrated me.

First time through:Pikachu(me,named Mysti)and Treecko(was Sceptile,partner,named Sydney)

Second time through:Charmander (me,named Mysti) and Pikachu(partner,named Sydney)

I had to restart my game cause of my horrible six year old sister. I turned into a Skitty, and my partner is a Totodile (again) named Odairu. It's Japanese for Feraligatr.

Alright, now I'm Cyndaquil and Squirtle again ^.^ 'Cause that's what I got on Darkness. Cyndaquil=Real Name Squritle=Squirt on both.

Back
Top Bottom