• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

... TCG League again?

Should the TCG League return?

• Total voters

surskitty

「にがいのは いやだ」って…
Pronoun
they
Should it be brought back? Is there interest?

I am fine with the idea of running it again, although I'd probably need some people to help because I am a lazy bum, but~

I'd participate (I didn't play that much last time after it was revived, but I'd probably play this time too -- and I can help out if need be).

Didn't actually participate last time, but then again I was extremely busy so I guess now's a good time to brush up some of my TCG skills eh? :D

I might get into it if half the links don't go to dead Pokebeach pages this time. :D

I might get into it if half the links don't go to dead Pokebeach pages this time. :D
If it gets revived, I'm almost certainly going to completely remake it so. Presumably it wouldn't end up linking to Pokebeach much at all~

I'd love it to be back, and if revived I would like to help run it, this is one of the things that I care about~

Last edited:
I'd like for it to be back. I'd enjoy helping out and stuff, especially as surskitty, NWT and I all talk to each other somewhat.

I wouldn't participate in it in any way, but I'm fine with it being here. I don't really care either way.

Pokemon trading card game, played using a modified Magic: The Gathering program. - rules on how you get cards, game/trade logs, things like that

I'd definitely like to see it return. I'd certainly participate and possibly could help out.

But you quit last time :'[ and anyway if it came back it would probably be run differently in a way that would be easier to maintain

I actually kind of miss it.

I haven't seen it in such a long time, I think it would good for it to be back.

I'm up for helping as well, if anybody needs help. :3

I wouldn't mind helping out again. Pokebeach's pokemon mod of apprentice is gone. Although they still have their redshark program. Course there's always LackeyCCG.

Back
Top Bottom