• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Elemental Country

Charizard:
rotom.png

Catch/Ignore

This is not something you see everyday. <.<

MAJOR UPDATE

I've added new locations, tweaked the Pokemon found in places, added a Points and Berry system, more Items, etc. etc. etc.

And if you point out to me missing Pokemon evos/pre-evos, you will be bombarded by Skitty regardless of your location.

Also, don't try getting Rotom or Phione as they are just on the list but UNOBTAINABLE BY ANY MEANS.

o.O

One, you don't have a Safari Zone account yet, so you can't go to areas. Two... ... ... what was even the point of showing a sprite with rotom and saying "catch/ignore". That's not how SZ areas work! The /owner/ generates a pokémon for you to catch after you ask to visit their areas.

So yeah idek what kind of strange misconceptions lead you to post that post.

MAJOR UPDATE

I've added new locations, tweaked the Pokemon found in places, added a Points and Berry system, more Items, etc. etc. etc.

And if you point out to me missing Pokemon evos/pre-evos, you will be bombarded by Skitty regardless of your location.

Also, don't try getting Rotom or Phione as they are just on the list but UNOBTAINABLE BY ANY MEANS.

Whoooooooo like four full pages of "$pokémon /nl $pokémon /nl $pokémon" dc al coda. You really, /really/ don't need to list all pokémon available.

Rotom is fine, like I said, as long as you keep to the one-only-ever-per-area, but phione is banhammered. ... I'm pretty sure? [doublechecks] Yeah. So and why would they be on the list if you're not giving them out, what.

-- not helping, walker!

YES I DO, OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT POKEMON APPEAR!! IT'S COMMON SENSE!!

(OK, sorry for caps, the button was broken... [need to use Shift more] but seriously)

er, i don't really hold any power here, but i'm reasonably sure what midnight (the supreme and glorious leader of the safari zone) was trying to tell you is that the pokemon in your area are not required to be public

taken from #tcod a few minutes ago:
[13:02] <Midnight> I don't really particularly care if he does, but he can't say he can't
[13:03] <Midnight> er, he can't say he has to
[13:03] <NWT> "that doesn't /need/ to be public"

YES I DO, OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT POKEMON APPEAR!! IT'S COMMON SENSE!!

(OK, sorry for caps, the button was broken... [need to use Shift more] but seriously)

You certainly /can/. Most of the newer areas do. But plenty of areas don't. Or they include a small smattering of the pokémon available. Or they only put them up on the first page after they've been found. Note that even in those areas, they had a far less obtrusive method of listing what pokémon may be available than naming hundreds, each on a separate line.

Not that I'm saying you can't keep it this way. It's no skin off my nose. I was simply trying to suggest a cleaner introductory post that just might attract more people to your area. (Ever heard the phrase "tl;dr"?)

But yeah, whatever.

[13:02] <Midnight> I don't really particularly care if he does, but he can't say he can't
[13:03] <Midnight> er, he can't say he has to
[13:03] <NWT> "that doesn't /need/ to be public"
*stares at my own gender* Since when was I male? >.>

EDIT: Sorry, Brock, here's your Pokemon:
36.png
Male

Back
Top Bottom