• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Mystery Shack

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
mysteryshack.png

Welcome to the Mystery Shack, the most mysterious place on earth! We have everything you could want - tours! Souvenirs! Mystery! More souvenirs!

(but seriously, buy something ya cheapskate.)

Behold! The Sascrotch! Marvel! The world's most distracting object! Gaze! Rock that looks like a face rock!

(no, it looks like a face)

(no, it's a rock that looks like a face)

(for the last time it's not actually a face.)

Er... Hey look over here! It's the Sack of Mystery! Put your money in and it magically disappears! Ooooh! Mysterious!

...whazzat?

Oh, you wanna know if you can get Pokemon here? Yeah, sure kid, whatever, c'mere, gimmie yer money-- er, I mean, let me help you! Just put any amount of money in the Sack of Mystery, and you will receive one of our special Pokeballs, containing a Mystery Pokemon! What could it be?!

And over here, we got the Gift Shop! With all kinds of items for your to look at and buy! Unfortunately, though, we. Er. Don't know what anything is so you'll have to figure that out yourself. After you buy it.

NO REFUNDS.

Gift Shop Merchandise:
  1. Light Box - 2$
  2. Cute Box - 3$
  3. Dainty Box - 4$
  4. Glittery Box - 5$
  5. Pretty Box - 5$
  6. Shiny Box - 5$
  7. Hard Box - 6$
  8. Heavy Box - 7$
  9. Deluxe Box - 8$
  10. Nifty Box - 9$
  11. Gorgeous Box - 10$
  12. Sinister Box - 13$

And we also have the Tours! A tour is 10$, and I'll take ya into the woods and you can catch whatever ya see, whatever. Just so you know, the tours are done in that newfangled RP format thing, so ya know what you're getting into, kid. The Mystery Shack ain't responsible for any danger you get into, so don't sue.

----

i'm not sorry

Excellent, let's see here, here's your Pokeball or whatever, and let's open up that box for ya, wonder what junk you got...

scraggy (M)

and

pretty-wing.png
A Pretty Wing!

Have fun with that.

Any amount of money?

I pay one dollar to the mystery box.

Shiny box please.

Dar: You can if you want, it may help...heheh.

Trixie: So you want to give 1$ to the Mystery Sack and get a box as well? Cause they're separate things (the box you want is 5$). This would get you 1 Pokemon and the box. Just making sure!

eeeee Scraggy so cute!
I think I'd like to throw in $9 in the mystery sack now so I have an even amount of moneys left over (I hope)

(Mystery Shack OMGGGG :D)
I'd like to buy a Cute Box, and throw in $4 for the Mystery Sack, please!

Alraune: Good to see you back sweetheart, let's get your cash in there and see where that takes us, eh? Eeeh??

Fraxure (M)
Huh that's a new one. Well, enjoy your axe-face-dragon I guess.

Great and Powerful Trixie: Hrmph, cheapskate.

magikarp (M)
Them's the breaks, kid. No refunds.

glitter-mail.png
And a Glitter Mail...! Which...seems to have something written on it? "GRQ'W JR LQ WKH ZRRGV"...? Those aren't even words! Whoever wrote this is nuts.

Tangle: You seem excited, you okay, kid?

klink (X)
Oooh, spinny.

poke-doll.png
Poke Doll! At least you can't destroy anything with this, unlike a certain little girl.

I liek Squirtles: Excellent, good to see rich folks in my neck of the woods.

lapras (F)
Woah hey aren't these things extinct?

--

Dar:

Outside the Mystery Shack, the air is cool and slightly damp, a soft breeze blowing through the pines. The shifty owner of the place stands at your back, seeming not terribly trustworthy of your Swablu, but then again he's not too trustworthy of anything not him, isn't he?

"Well kid, you ready?"

Ahead of you, the woods stretch into darkness. To the right is a large pond, and to your left, a road. Where do you wish to go?

Magikarp are pretty good.

This time, this time, Trixie shall pay 10$ for the Sack of Mystery.

Oh my god, isn't the picture on the top of the first post from Gravity Falls?

Dar:

Outside the Mystery Shack, the air is cool and slightly damp, a soft breeze blowing through the pines. The shifty owner of the place stands at your back, seeming not terribly trustworthy of your Swablu, but then again he's not too trustworthy of anything not him, isn't he?

"Well kid, you ready?"

Ahead of you, the woods stretch into darkness. To the right is a large pond, and to your left, a road. Where do you wish to go?

"Yeah, I'm ready." I look around, and my eyes settle on a clear path through the woods. Without consulting the owner, I head out into the woods, with Blu perched on my shoulder.

What the heck, I'll throw in another $10 into the Sack of Mystery. /crosses fingers

And, umm, a Shiny Box!

Back
Top Bottom