• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia 4 [Game]

Vipera Magnifica

Aquatic Artiste
Pronoun
he/him
The contrysides were nice and the plants were singing and the birds and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky. the mood was set for the mafias quest to kill the townspeople where they were. The mafias looked around the countrysides and said “its a good day to do what has to be done by us and help each other to defeat the enemys”.

Night Zero has started. 48 hours until morning.

When the townspeople woke up the next morning, they found a rather shocking sight waiting for them in the Town Square. A man clad in Giant's Armor was lying flat in the middle of the plaza, the pavement cracked around him. Something huge had crushed the man to death, and the Mask of the Father across his face had been split in two under the enormous weight. A Chaos Zweihander sword lay next to the body. The blade was clean, evidence that the victim did not get back up and pwn his assailant.

THE LEGEND DIES.

Zero Moment is dead. He was TOWN.
48 hours for discussion.

So he got Dark Souls then.

Hmm. I guess it's safe to say that he was killed by the mafia, unless the whole crushing thing is too relevant, however I doubt we should go on a witch hunt based on it. It'd be too easy

Man, being the first one dead in a game like this must've been real soul crushing. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just wanted to say I won't be able to participate in this day phase or the next. Happy discussing!

The contrysides were nice and the plants were singing and the birds and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky. the mood was set for the mafias quest to kill the townspeople where they were. The mafias looked around the countrysides and said “its a good day to do what has to be done by us and help each other to defeat the enemys”.

Night Zero has started. 48 hours until morning.
Mom has dead!

Man, being the first one dead in a game like this must've been real soul crushing. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is truly the Dark Souls of N0s.
~YOU DIED~

Aaaaaand flavor from something that I haven't read/watched/played. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You all probably know by now my attitude on the mathematics of abstaining vs. randomly lynching, so I won't harp on it. We don't seem to have much (any?) info to work with yet, so I'll go with whatever the bandwagon ends up being.

i'm also someone who may not participate much in the discussion bc i literally just moved into a new place!!! and im by myself. lol

but yeah that sure is a dark souls death i guess

(I'm on vacation with Internet access for two weeks, so I'll be able to respond but not quite as frequently as I'd like)

Oh uh. Yeah. Death.

I'm sure the method of death is meaningless (especially considering VM as a whole) but...maybe that's a clue? Who knows.

lolhenry2.png

Ooh! Death!

henry

aaand fire emblem husbands aside, I have no understanding of dark souls other than that it's very hard??

So does a mass identityclaim seem like a bad idea? It would at least give us something to talk about, and most likely have little use in trying to figure out our roles.

For example, I'm Igor from the Persona series.

I'm a person from Ace Attorney Investigations 2 which I don't want to actually say who because spoilers and AAI2 is Important not to be spoiled.

Back
Top Bottom