• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

Current Votecount

Sandstone-Shadow (1): Butterfree (#635)
Butterfree (1): qva (#640)
qva (1): Hiikaru (#720)
Not voting: sanderidge, Sandstone-Shadow (#674)

Day 4 ends in ~4 hours.

i don't think you are confirmed to anyone except yourself? also how do i not fit the narrative, i've been doing the same thing every night and everyone has confirmed it, every night

i think panini just felt strongly about you being town

i'm doing the same thing every night because my other powers are useless. i can tell you what they are if it would make you feel better but i haven't touched them because there's pretty much no point

is it even possible for town to win at this point? assuming there are two left, even if we're lucky and actually lynch scum tonight, unless sande is extremely lucky, butterfree will kill someone and the remaining mafia will too, which will result in parity and a mafia win… unless butterfree has a hard read and goes for the remaining scum, i guess. mm.

i can't reread at the moment, but these are my thoughts off the top of head.

the person i trust most is sandstone, since she's just explained her actions and they add up and make sense to me and i just… don't really have any problems with the way it fits together. not that i think that clears her entirely, but her story seems coherent, and i don't have any reason to doubt her.

i feel a little better about butterfree now. the two deaths last night confirm a vigilante, and no one has countered her claim. overall her story makes sense, and it was kind of risky for her to come out about it in the first place. so i'm feeling okayish there.

i'm null on sande. their power has never worked and, as far as i recall, isn't confirmed. it could easily be a lie, and the fact that someone who claimed doctor is still alive is kind of sus. but i don't feel strongly about those things, so idk.

hiikaru has had a lot to say that seems pretty towny, but i'm not sure he's revealed anything at all about his powers aside from the eating fruit thing, which makes him the last of us for whom that's true. i don't really care about his vote on me that much even though it doesn't make that much sense, but… idk. it might be wrong about him not having given any information but i can't reread at the moment and it wasn't in the last few pages. i'll adjust my vote if he comes in to point out otherwise, but for now:

Vote: Hiikaru

Current Votecount

Sandstone-Shadow (1): Butterfree (#635)
Hiikaru (1): qva (#731)
qva (1): Hiikaru (#720)
Not voting: sanderidge, Sandstone-Shadow (#674)

Day 4 ends in 1 hour.

i cannot directly quote so here's the summary of everything:

start of the night: automatically ate the mango
night action: use one-use role inspection (from the contest) on butterfree, use inform, which, uh, tells a random player a dead player's name

end of night:
i learned butterfree has kill and swap
learned that qva targeted qva
learned that sanderidge targeted sanderidge

Wait, what do you mean, you learned that qva targeted qva? Doesn't qva's ability inform the target that she targeted them?

sandstone pointed that out earlier, he mistyped i think, can't remember what it was actually meant to say though

Oh, you already explained that, never mind.

I was about to say it can't be Hiikaru and qva because I know Hiikaru used the thing that tells me about a dead player last night and qva had been confirmed to target someone else, but... actually, if they're together, Hiikaru's just lying about qva targeting him.

Iiii'm going to vote: qva.

Back
Top Bottom