Notices

Players
  1. Chemist1422

Old 10-18-2019, 08:56 AM
Resolute

Pronoun: he, they
Keldeo is on a distinguished road
Default Hydra Event (Mafia Universe)

Hey everyone, the folks at Mafia Universe are organizing a Hydra Event, a series of games involving special "hydra accounts" - essentially normal games of mafia, but every account in the game is shared by two people who can both post, act, and vote at any time. The games will probably be pretty active compared to a normal game here, especially since there are double the normal number of people in a game, but it should be a pretty fun experience with lots of people from different mafia sites. Each account is required to make 10 posts within a day phase, which can be anywhere from 12-120 hours depending on your preference. You can find some more details and sign up on the MU website here.

If anyone is interested in getting involved in a game starting December 16 that will have three people in each account, let me know! Eifie, qva, and I have made an account for that, but Eifie and I already signed up for a game, so we will definitely swap out if anyone's interested.

Last edited by Keldeo; 10-18-2019 at 09:04 AM.
Old 10-19-2019, 12:05 AM
oh man, good times.

Pronoun: she
Eifie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hydra Event (Mafia Universe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keldeo View Post
If anyone is interested in getting involved in a game starting December 16 that will have three people in each account, let me know! Eifie, qva, and I have made an account for that, but Eifie and I already signed up for a game, so we will definitely swap out if anyone's interested.
Yeah! This could be your chance to rep TCoDf under the name of the myth, the legend, the great Molzapart, or Unodostres,!!!

Old 10-21-2019, 05:06 PM
to faraway times

Pronoun: he
Chemist1422 is an unknown quantity at this point

I’ll also probably be there too
Old 10-21-2019, 08:52 PM
oh man, good times.

Pronoun: she
Eifie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemist1422 View Post
I’ll also probably be there too
And Panini!

Somewhat relatedly, Aquilla hosts team mafia games every so often where you have a team of 3-5 players who share a single slot, and a different team member subs into the game each day. The next one is November 25th which me and Keldeo don't have time for, but we would be super down to form a tcodf team next next time!!!

If we get 3 other tcoders, that means you only have to post in the thread for one out of every 5 game days (if our slot even lives that long), and you can talk to the rest of your team in the team chat whenever you want! And unlike hydra games, the game isn't higher-volume than usual since only one team member is playing at a time.