• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sprite Comic - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Dojo Crew

Firelord Alex

I was cheated by you and I think you know when.
That is right! I am starting yet another sprite comic! This is my second I believe, and it will hopefully succeed. I'll make it go rather quickly. The comics can be navigated by changing the number in the URL. Without further ado...

PMDDojoCrew.png

RATED PG-13!

MUST READ!

Well, things have changed a lot from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2. In my comic, the Guild is rarely included. The Dojo is more concentrated on, and not "exploring" caves. They will run into many challenges, but they won't do missions, or anything of the like. Problems will arise, and it will ALL be rapped up. It is also integrated with Pikmin :D

Now, for something else. The guild is run by 2 Starlies now. Wigglytuff, and the entire guild were all attacked and the guild was taken over. The Starlies have a secret unknown power. Now the guild is run by Garchomps, Salamences, and Tyranitars.

Oh, and quick site note. Xatu has died of old age (Well they really didn't have the sprite) so Jumpluff took over.

You can see all the characters in the picture. Here are the names:

Ditto/White Pikmin (Alex)
Kricketot (Tater)
Bronzong [Yet to be introduced]
Hippopotas [Yet to be introduced]
Shellos (Gills)

FOR THE COMICS!

Comic 1
Comic 2
Comic 3
Comic 4
Comic 5
Comic 6
Comic 7
Comic 8
Comic 9
Comic 10
Comic 11

Special Thanks:
Mike the Foxhog and Blaziking for inspiration to make these
Spriter's Resource for the sprites
PMD2 and Pikmin for the awesome games
Shinypolitoed from Marriland for giving me the Pikmin sprites a LONG time ago
Everyone for reading

THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Other than the fact that Comics 7-8 do not seem to exist, it's pretty amusing.

I especially enjoyed Kecleon getting shocked and the exploding Munchlax. ^^

11 is awesome too.

Don't worry about the boredom thing though. It'll go away in due time.

I know. OH SNAP! I forgot! We have no classes today (Long story), which means no homework, which means I can make a comic or 2!

12 is a really important comic...

Back
Top Bottom