• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Let's Play Pokemon Crystal!

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
I'm going to start from after the first badge because I'm stupid and I didn't know about screen shots till now argh.

So we're starting from Union Cave in a trainer battle! Oh joy!

igglybuff.png

Right before this battle, the firebreather said "ZUBAT's SUPERSONIC keeps confusing my Pokemon! I'm really starting to get upset..."

I know that feel bro.

igglybuff.png

|>YES. Let's switch to PIDGEY, shall we?

No screenshot, but PIDGEY beat the next Koffing with two GUSTs.

igglybuffa.png

Obligatory ZUBAT encounter. Anyways, just when I thought ZUBATs were the only thing I'd see, I encountered this baby:

igglybuff.png

:D

igglybuff.png

The lil' bugger's a level six female! :D

OK, that's it for this really short part! Next part will have evolutions goin' on! Oh, and other stuff too, I guess.

Team:
CHIKORITA [M] Lv 12
PIDGEY [F] Lv 15 (Almost to evolution!)
EGG ("It moves around inside sometimes. It must be close to hatching.")
SANDSHREW [F] Lv 6

Stay tuned for more!

Next part is here!

igglybuff.png

Alright, got out of Union Cave, and now we go somewhere. I'd suggest going north not one of the options, don't you think?

igglybuff.png

The entire town is... trees?

igglybuffm.png

Oh? A man in a uniform blocking something? That's not suspicious at all! But I do need directions. If this entire town is trees, I'll need directions to Goldenrod City. Excuse me mister?

igglybuff.png

Oh, how thoughtful! O\____/O

igglybuffn.png

Oh, so this is Azalea Town. I can see the buildings. As long as it's nothing but trees, I'm fine. Oh, that reminds me, the gym battle! PIDGEY'll breeze through it, so let's explore a bit. (One exploration without screenshots later!)

igglybuff.png

Since the gym's blocked by those nice men, I guess I gotta battle Silver (RIVAL) in order to advance in the game. Let's hope SANDSHREW makes a comeback against his CYNDAQUIL.

igglybuff.png

Huh... I could've sworn that I had to fight SILVER when I went over there... Oh well, let's get those FARFETCH'D and call it a day.

Oh, looks like I need CUT to do the FARFETCH'D thing... I guess I go to KURT now... At the next part! Stay tuned for more!

I always make comics and stories, but screenshots I can finish. ;P

The game itself is bigger than my computer screen, so some stuff is cut off. :x

Next part soon.

That's a pretty good idea, Birdy. I'll do that in the next update.

igglybuff.png

Oh Kurt, you look like Mr. T. Why does that make me smile?

igglybuff.png

(I'm so sorry I'm terrible at putting together quotes please forgive me)

And then Mr. T leaves. I pity dat fool.

Then I go to Slowpoke Well and all is fine and dandy. Yaaaaay! And Mr. T breaks his back

igglybuffv.png

Fast forward to defeating every grunt as usual. Now then! Time for Archer the toughest grunt!

igglybuff.png

Isn't it obvious?

"If you interrupt"
igglybuff.png

PORKEMON BATTLE

igglybuff.png

Man, that looks so cool.

igglybuffy.png

Haha, his head's mutilated due to my small screen. :D

igglybuff.png

WILL SANDSHREW MAKE A COMEBACK?! POST YOUR CHOICE BELOW!

igglybuff.png

naaaah

igglybuffp.png

Alright. It's Wednesday afternoon, I have nothing else to do, and Pidgey's at less than half health. CAN SHE DO IT?! POST YOUR CHOICE BELOW!

igglybuff.png

Was there ever any doubt?

igglybuffj.png

Woop!

igglybuff.png

Hubawhu? Why are we magickly back here?

Oh, right. I'm stupid and I forgot to take screenshots. Team Rocket says they've rebanded, they leave Slowpoke Well, Mr. T comes and says that his back's feeling better, and now we're here.

... Wait a tick...

igglybuffb.png

AW YEAH! Somehow, Kurt Mr. T's fully healed back healed my 'Mons! :D

igglybuffd.png

This is it. Azalea Town's gym. Bugsy's gym.

And we'll be going in next update! :D

Ehehehehe this is funny.
I would do one but I'm too lazy to go through the whole game and don't have an emulator.

You don't need an emulator! I simply use Playr.org. It's a site where you can play old games for free with no download! :D

but yeah, next part in a few.

OK, we've got this done and over with, now on with my ri-
Thank you...

Oh, um... who said that? Hello?
Thank you...
Excuse me, but who's talking?
Down here...

You chose me... Chikorita are terrible in Johto, but you still chose me! Thank you, Kris... Thank you!
Ch-Chikorita, I-
We all thank you.

Just as you're here for us!
I... Thanks you guys...

As for why they're suddenly talking: said:
(OoC: Having the Pokemon talk appeals more to me than if they didn't. Besides, with runs like Manic's and EmboarTrainer's, having the Pokemon talk would be better, IMO)

*Later, everyone gets a Castelia Cone*
I still don't see how this is possible...
You mean how Pokemon are the inferior species when we have the knowledge, strength, and willpower to take over as the superior species, yet amazingly we choose not to?
... Um... N-no. I mean how can you guys talk.
Oh, that. We've always been able to talk, actually, but some mysterious force prevented us from doing so.
Wait what? A mysterious force?
Didn't I just say that, Redundant Randy?
Do you know what the force is?
None of do...
So why would this force let you talk now?
Um, don't you think it's strange that we, uh, started talking after Pidgey- er, I mean, uh, Pidgeotto evolved and after she singlehandedly defeated Bugsy? Maybe we were able to after an accomplishment.
But why not after beating Falkner?
You never documented it, sweetie.
Excuse me?
Oh forget it. Anyway, shouldn't we be getting going?
We might find this, uh, mysterious force on our journey, so let's, um, keep going!
*Stands up and throws away her empty ice cream cone* Got it! Now then, it's time...

GRINDING TIME!
But Kris, why?
... Because I don't want any of you to die... Like all the others...
Is it too tough for you to talk about?
*nods*
I understand, sweetie. But I don't think this is a Nuzlocke.
It's not?!
Of course not!
OH THANK ARCEUS! But we're still gonna grind.
Um, w-why?
I... I don't know. I guess I'm so used to doing Nuzlockes that grinding is second nature.
W-what's a Nuzlocke?
Wait a minute... Kris, aren't you-
Forget it guys. Chikorita, I'll tell you another time. Which reminds me, it's kind of weird not giving you guys nicknames and only naming you by your species. I'll rename you guys once we get to Goldenrod.
Fair 'nough. Hey, I don't think Sandshrew has talked at all. She's still in her Pokeball. You think we should train her?
I guess. She'll be handy against Silver's Quilava. Pidgeotto, you don't need any grinding. Chikorita, we'll train you after Sandshrew. Got it guys?
Yes... Got it!

GRINDING TIME

hurp1.png

Oomph! Finally! I'm out of that horrid Pokeball!
Ready Sandshrew?
Darling, when haven't I been ready? See? I just beat that Rattata!

hurp.png
hurp2.png

Hmm... your Scratch attack is terrible, especially against rock types like Geodude. Let's give you the Mud Slap TM from Falkner.
Only barbarians attack using dirt! I'd prefer to keep it clean, thank you!
Well whether you like it or not, you're learning it.
Eh?
Ha ha, I guess you just subconciously used Mud Slap against the Geodude!
Egad! My arm is covered in mud! Ew! ... /sigh/ Oh well, at least it blends in with the color of my arm, and I can always wash it off.
Now you're talking!

hurp3.png

Oh! Does this mean I've gotten stronger?
Yup~

hurp4.png

I NEED YOU

hurp5.png
hurp6.png
hurp7.png

o\__/o
YOUARESOADORABLEIWUBYOUYOU'RESOCUTELETMEHUGYO-AAAAAAAAAAAAH! Oh ARCEUS that hurts!
"Touching it barehanded will cause a shooting pain"
Quoted from truth.
*nods*

Ow... Ow... O-Ok, let's go see what people in Union Cave have to say (oh yeah I got Wooper from there)

hurp8.png

hurp9.png

... Guys?
Yes?o\___/o
Remind me to come back here once we get Surf, and make sure it's on a Friday.

hurp10.png

If by that, you mean came from Azalea, then yes.

hurp11.png

PORKEMON BATTLE

hurp12.png

o\_____/o
Dude... You are HARDCORE! I'm not kidding! He was at level five and he was facing a level eight Geodude. He used Water Gun once, and the Geodude got to red HP. Needless to say, he won after another hit and Wooper is totally awesome!
o\______/o
um... is it just me, or is Wooper's smile getting larger?
I don't know sweetie, but he's certainly freaking me out!

You guys say something?
Oh, um, no...?

hurp13.png

See how right I am?

hurp14.png

OK Wooper, you only have eight HP, and the Geodude's the same level as you. You outsped the first guy, so CAN YOU DO IT?
o\___________/o
PERFECT! AWAY WE GO!
Okay, Wooper, Water Gu- Eh? Oh Arceus no! The Geodude outsped you! GET OUT OF THERE!
W-Wooper? Don't faint on me, I wanted to get you leveled up!
... Wooper?

hurp15.png

Darling, never underestimate your Pokemon. Wooper only had four HP taken off! And he defeated the Geodude in one shot! Be proud of him!
I'll say! And he leveled up too!
Great job Wooper!
oVo

Now... Let's continue grinding.

YEaH!

/HOURS- er, MINUTES IF GRINDING LATER.../

hurp17.png

Wow... Just... Wow!
How's evolution like? Great, isn't it?
Y-yeah! I actually feel... happy!
Congrats Chiko! Evolution also means that you're stronger!
Oh cool!

hurp16.png

And the egg hatched! This little girl is sure to-
Kris? I think you should take a closer look at the Togepi.

hurp19.png

What? I don't see anyth-
Look closer.

hurp20.png

Um, so what should we name it?
BOXEDfrevr was sent to Bill's PC!

Alright, now let's leave Azalea town alrea-

hurp21.png

Get out of my way, Silver
No. I want you to tell me.

hurp22.png

Why should I tell you?
I don't see why you're so resistant on telling me. You're pretty much forced to.
Alright, fine! Yes, they're back, and I totally whooped them.

hurp23.png

But I'm not lying.
Tsk. How could someone as unimportant as you defeat a criminal organization?
Because my Pokemon and I can handle any challenge! We're a family and we can conquer any obstacle.
I'd expect that answer coming from you. I'll make you a deal. Battle me. If I win, I'll tell you how wrong you are, and if I lose, I'll tell you how wrong you are.

hurp25.png

Go, Pidgeotto!
I'm ready!

hurp26.png

lolGust.

hurp27.png

Hrm. Wooper's only level 7. Can he beat a Zubat?

hurp28.png

Um... Wooper used Water Gun, which was a critical hit, and this is the result.
Let's switch you Wooper.

hurp29.png

Easy.

hurp30.png

Quilava was slightly hard, but Sandshrew wittled it down a bit before fainting. :/

Alright Silver, tell me what you want.

hurp31.png

It's horrible to hate yourself.
OOOOOOOOOH! Better get a BURN HEAL!

hurp32.png

hurp33.png

hurp34.png

hurp35.png

But get them alone and they're weak. Do you see what I'm saying?
Team Rocket's weak, so what?
That also applies to you. You would still be very weak had it not for your Pokemon. If you were to fight without any Pokemon, you'd be long gone by now.
Y-you...! You shut u-up! I-I... S-shut up!
Don't let him get to you Kris
Just as I thought. If you want to not be weak, I'd suggest for you to take charge. /Leaves/

hurp37.png

Kris? You OK?
Kris?
... Let's k-keep going...
A-are you crying...?
No. Now let's keep going.
We're not going just yet!
Excuse me?
I, and I'm sure all of us, want to know what a Nuzlocke is.
But... I know Chiko- uh, Bayleef doesn't know, but I thought you did?
I know what a Nuzlocke is, but I don't know why you're so hung up over it.
...Fine. We'll talk in the forest.

/goes right outside, in front of the entrance to the Ilex Forest/

Now tell us.
/sigh/ This isn't my home region. I come from a place known as Unova. The region is secluded because all the Pokemon are... different.
Different, um, how?
When a trainer enters a route, they must only catch the first Pokemon they encounter. If they don't, then they can't catch anymore, because the Pokemon get scared of the trainer much more easily than other region Pokemon. The Pokemon also have a disease where if one faints, they... die... They call it a Nuzlocke, and most trainers in Unova have to endure it. Only very few Pokemon are spared from the disease. Because of that, their colors are changed, making them "shiny". If their entire team dies, then they are banned from getting any more Pokemon from that region. My Nuzlocke... it ended shortly, when Lenora---she's like the Whitney of Unova--- killed my entire team with her Watchog...
So we're not a Nuzlocke Pokemon, are we?
No.
Then why are you still hung up over it?
Because it was my fault I let them die... Silver's right... I-I'm weak. I let them die because I was weak...
Kris... I'm sorry, but I don't know what to say...
You don't have to say anything. I was weak.
You're not we-
Was weak. I still might be weak, but I know I'm not worthless. I know that I should learn from my mistakes. After all, sometimes failure is just another step for success...
Oh Kris... I'm so proud of you! /hugs/
T-Thanks Pidgeotto... Thanks guys...
No matter what Silver says... You're not weak. A-as long as you learn from your mistakes, that makes you strong!
/smiles/ Come on guys, we gotta get through the rest of Ilex Forest. /blinks/ Hey, Sandshrew hasn't said anything today. What's wrong Sandshrew?
N-nothing, dear...
...okay. Well, let's go!

Whaaaaat? You mean to tell me I forgot about this? BLASPHEMY.

hurp38.png

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
Kris?
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
Kris.
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
KRIS!
Huh? Oh, right.

hurp39.png

hurp40.png

hurp41.png

Damn girl, you love your Venonats.
I can't help it. They're so awesome! o 3o What's your name, little girl?

herp2.png

My name... I can only tell you ov this.
Oshibka? Is that Greek?
It is Russian. Now then, I can tell you vhere to go vrom here. But first, you must complete a task.
What kind of task?
I can not tell you. It is best that you explore vor now.
OK?

herp3.png

AH!
Calm down darling. It's only a phone call from the fisher.
But he's not my uncle! D:
Havin' fun on your adventure?
Oh, um, yes! It's going great Ralph!
That's cool. Listen, while I was fishing, a Bellsprout came from the grass next to me. I already had one, so I let my Pokemon defeat it. I was so proud that I told my son, but he just scoffed it off.
Aw, t-that's sad to hear.
It's alright. Kids are always like that, but it'd be good if more kids were grateful like you. Have you called your parents lately?
N-no. My Dad died when I was little, and I haven't called Mom yet...
O-oh, I'm so sorry Kris, I forgot... You know, I knew your father. He always talked about his baby daughter with abnormal blue hair named Kris.
Y-you knew him?! What was he like?
He... He was a hardworking man. He always believed that hard work paid off in the long run, and he was right. In fact, it was because of him that I decided to pursue my goal as a fisher. He was a bit arrogant, and he would never admit he did something wrong, but that was justified by his desire to do more good than ever. H-he was like a brother to me... I'm sorry, do you m-mind if I stop for now?
Of course, I understand.
Thanks... A-anyway, you should call your mom sometimes. I'm sure she'd be really happy if you took the time and called. I'll be seeing you soon kid.
Bye Ralph, I'll talk to you soon. *click*
How come you never told us about your father?
... It's a long and sordid story, my Pokemon Bayleef. I have no desire to tell you. Come on, let's go...

/Later/

herp5.png

Today loyal viewers, I'd like to take you step by step on the Farfetch'd thing.
Darling, what are you-
Let's begin. You see this kid right above me, correct?
Who're you talkin-
This kid will tell you guys that his Farfetch'd is/are* missing. [small]"*" means two in HGSS.[/small] That's your cue to go to your right.

herp6.png

What would be right in front of me would be the Farfetch'd, but I already talked to it after I took a screenshot.
S-screensho-
Now then, keep on going up.

herp7.png

Whatever you do, do not talk to it from here. Instead, go around.

herp8.png

Bcawk! What's with that huge red arrow?!
See the big red arrow? Just keep going that way and go around in the loop.

herp14.png

Now you can talk to it. If you do, it'll go down. Then, you must go straight down and talk to it again from above. It'll go in the right direction, but you might have to talk to it another time or two before it gets back to its trainer.

herp15.png

[small]When'd he get here?[/small] Can I help you sir?
Thank ya kindly ma'am! Thanks to you, you got me Farfetch'd back. My son here doesn't have enough badges, so it won't listen to him. You must be a mighty great trainer to get it back!
...I only have two badges.
Exactly! Lessee here... You can take this CUT HM as a thanks.
Wow... We got...
[big]The HM01: CUT![/big]​
o\_____/o
I'll be seeing ya'll later! /leaves/
Bye! Well then guys, who's gonna learn Cut?
None of you? But one of you has t-

herp9.png

herp10.png

yes

herp11.png

herp12.png

What the... Oh goddammit.
Hiya little guy. What's your name?
grumble... Mr. Weed...
I'm sorry?
Mr. Weed...
One more time?
Mr. Weed, alright?
Yeah yeah, yuck it up.
/snicker/ I-I'm sorry. That's a... nice name...?
Oh for the love of god, just laugh and get it over with.
/And so she does. 20 minutes later.../
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Y-you OK?
Yeah, I get this all the time. You don't have to worry 'bout me sweetie.
U-um... I-I'm a guy...
W-what? ... WHAT?!
Sorry...
... /sigh/ Whatever. /turns to the still laughing Kris/ Alright, listen you, I wanna pummel up stuff and beat the crap out of anything bad, but until I evolve, I can't. So it's your job to train me so I evolve, got it?
/snicker/ Y-yeah, sure. But for now, I'll need you to learn Cut. Would you be OK with that?
Perfect.

herp16.png

Cut this down M-Mr. Weed. /snicker/
Yeah yeah. /cuts it/ Done.
Hey guys, look over there!

herp17.png

herp18.png

Kris? Darling? Are y-
Do not disturb her.
... This... Why can't I put my finger on it? ... I'll come back later...
/walking walking walking, walking towards a kid/

herp19.png

H-how can you not know what you're doing? Are you an amnesiac? Holy Bidoof, we gotta get you to the hospital!

herp20.png

... oh! You were just repeating what I inaudibly asked so the viewers can know what I asked! My mistake! But, uh, if you hit trees with your head, you'll certainly hurt your hippo campus which in turn causes amnesia, and/or you could hurt your cerebellum and have a loss of basic capabilities, which will result in acting like a sniveling monkey, to say the least. I haven't the clue why you're doing this when it results in brain damage, but I hope to almighty Mew that you have a logical reason for it, but then again, if you're doing this, all of your logic is now permanently drained away. Good day to you sir. May you get that brain transplant you've been dying for.

herp21.png

What? No! Why on Earth w-

herp22.png

...ooooooooh. I guess I'll take it, but I don't want my Pokemon to get brain damage, so no one's learning it. Now let's get out of here.
Shouldn't we get a Metapod?
Later. I'm tired as of now.

herp23.png

Whew! Finally out!

herp24.png

Now let's talk to some girls.
Eh? Kris, I never knew you liked girls like that!
Wha-no!

herp25.png

This is why we're talking to her.
Oh...
Why? You got a problem with people who love the same gender?
No, it's just weird to me.
Don't be so biased. There are billions of people on this world, and everyone's different, whether it be size, shape, color, sexual interests, or even fingerprints. While I'm straight, there are people who love the same gender as themselves, and that's perfectly OK, because they're still people, no matter what. So don't be that shallow, okay Pidg?
Okay!

/Later still/

Now then. Gentlemen. We are going to
Grind.
Like.
Hell.

herp31.png

I'm so excited

herp32.png

And I just can't hide it

herp33.png

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it

herp34.png

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

herp35.png

And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know I want you

herp36.png

We shouldn't even think about tomorrow

herp37.png

Sweet memories will last a long long time

herp38.png

We'll have a good time, baby, don't you worry

herp39.png

And if we're still playing around, boy that's just fine

herp40.png

Let's get excited, we just can't hide it

herp41.png

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it

herp42.png

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

herp43.png

I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I want you, I want you

herp44.png

Ooh baby I want to
Love you, feel you, wrap myself around you

herp45.png

I want to squeeze you, please you, no I just can't get enough
And if you move real slow I'll let it go

I'm so excited!

We ready for the gym battle team?
Oh, no? We need more grinding? Well then, let's do another montage with a different song this time, but after a little break.

LIFE LESSONS. NEW STUFF. Stay tuned for more~

Last edited:
Yes! Update! So many levels and a JIGGLYPUFF~
also there are no [small] or [big] tags, use [size=#] tags instead

Oh, right. Forgot that when I was coping and pasting this. See, I post this on the Nuzlocke site too (in the Other Adventures forum), and they have size tags different from here, and so I forgot to change them.

Thanks for telling me! :D And thanks for commenting!

Back
Top Bottom