The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Games > Safari Zone

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 07-23-2012, 01:42 AM
DarkAura's Avatar
DarkAura DarkAura is offline
Ansem, Seeker of Dankness
 
Join Date: May 16, 2011
Age: 18
Posts: 4,231
Pronoun: She
DarkAura is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Variety Fields

(I'm not going to post the inventory in every post now: If you want to see the inventory during your travel in TVF, just tell me in your post and I'll show you what you have and stuff)

Alraune:
After that, you find... a (Male) Gible!

Aw, how sweet... It's biting your foot off. So adowable. <3

1) Catch
2) No




Dar:
That'll be $4. Thank you, have a nice day!

----------
Welcome to the Dragon(fly) Cave! Where the smallest bugs live along side the strongest dragons!

...

Except there's only one bug in this cave and it's not even a dragonfly... Anyway, since you left early from the other course, this course is free! Now then, you're first Pokemon. RNG, TELL HIM WHAT THE NUMBER IS!

...

My god, what is it with 98? I've never gotten 97 or 99 for the Ultra Rares.

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!

Butterfree Female!

No, I'm actually quite serious. I've got a screenshot to prove it. Just ask for it. It appears RNG is cutting you some slack over, y'know, giving you three Magikarp while Alraune got a shiny Politoed.

Should I even ask?

Catch or not?
1) Catch
2) Not
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-23-2012, 01:46 AM
Aisling's Avatar
AislingMOD Aisling is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: March 26, 2009
Posts: 2,099
Pronoun: She
Aisling is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Variety Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great and Powerful Trixie View Post
(I'm not going to post the inventory in every post now: If you want to see the inventory during your travel in TVF, just tell me in your post and I'll show you what you have and stuff)

Alraune:
After that, you find... a (Male) Gible!

Aw, how sweet... It's biting your foot off. So adowable. <3

1) Catch
2) No
Dawww Gible! Catch!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 07-23-2012, 01:47 AM
Dar's Avatar
Dar Dar is offline
oops, did it again
 
Join Date: July 19, 2011
Location: Nowhere you want to be
Age: 17
Posts: 2,075
Pronoun: they
Dar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Variety Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great and Powerful Trixie View Post
Dar:
That'll be $4. Thank you, have a nice day!

----------
Welcome to the Dragon(fly) Cave! Where the smallest bugs live along side the strongest dragons!

...

Except there's only one bug in this cave and it's not even a dragonfly... Anyway, since you left early from the other course, this course is free! Now then, you're first Pokemon. RNG, TELL HIM WHAT THE NUMBER IS!

...

My god, what is it with 98? I've never gotten 97 or 99 for the Ultra Rares.

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!

Butterfree Female!

No, I'm actually quite serious. I've got a screenshot to prove it. Just ask for it. It appears RNG is cutting you some slack over, y'know, giving you three Magikarp while Alraune got a shiny Politoed.

Should I even ask?

Catch or not?
1) Catch
2) Not
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar View Post
I shall find that Butterfree.
I see now that the RNG gods have shined their light upon me. Catch.
__________________
My ASB Profile.

Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 07-23-2012, 01:56 AM
Phantom's Avatar
Phantom Phantom is offline
Uh, I didn't do it.
 
Join Date: June 12, 2010
Location: United States
Age: 27
Posts: 4,148
Pronoun: She
Phantom is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Phantom
Default Re: The Variety Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great and Powerful Trixie View Post
Phantom:
You start to sigh, as you are getting bored. Suddenly, something bright rises from a pile of ashes.

My god... It's... It's! A (Male) Volcarona

There's something next to it... It's a Flame Plate!


What will you do?

1) Catch it and take the item
2) Catch it and leave the item be
3) Take the item and ditch the Pokemon
4) Leave both of them

Inventory: Eight (8) Safari Balls ||| Pokemon: Arcanine, Chimchar
Holy shit. TAKE EVERYTHING
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 07-28-2012, 12:49 PM
LuckyLapras' Duck's Avatar
LuckyLapras' Duck LuckyLapras' Duck is offline
Those tomatoes are rancid.
 
Join Date: July 9, 2012
Location: Somewhere, over the rainbow.
Age: 18
Posts: 1,464
Pronoun: He
LuckyLapras' Duck is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Variety Fields

Hi! =P Can I play in the Volcanic Crater? I shall bring Tidal Wave, the Mudkip of awesome-ness! =P (I am still here people! =D)
__________________


White Treehollow Progress: A) Beat it on Challenge Mode in White 2, like an absolute boss. B) Area 9 in Black 2, regular mode.
LaprasMagnezoneHaxorusPidgeySmeargle
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 08-21-2012, 04:30 PM
DarkAura's Avatar
DarkAura DarkAura is offline
Ansem, Seeker of Dankness
 
Join Date: May 16, 2011
Age: 18
Posts: 4,231
Pronoun: She
DarkAura is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Variety Fields

Alraune: Gible are adorkable. <3

A Male Druddigon has appeared abnormally!


Catch?
1) Yes
2) No

Inventory: Eight (8) Safari Balls ||| Pokemon: Shelgon, Gible




Dar: Now you encounter a Female Trapinch


Catch?
1) Yes
2) No

Inventory: Nine (9) Safari Balls ||| Pokemon: Butterfree




Phantom: You encounter a Female Ninetales


Catch?
1) Yes
2) No

Inventory: Seven (7) Safari Balls, Flame-Plate ||| Pokemon: Arcanine, Chimchar, Volcarona



LuckyLapras: You enter the Volcanic Crater. You find a Male Arcanine


Catch?
1) Yes
2) No

Inventory: Ten (10) Safari Balls
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 08-21-2012, 04:58 PM
LuckyLapras' Duck's Avatar
LuckyLapras' Duck LuckyLapras' Duck is offline
Those tomatoes are rancid.
 
Join Date: July 9, 2012
Location: Somewhere, over the rainbow.
Age: 18
Posts: 1,464
Pronoun: He
LuckyLapras' Duck is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Variety Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great and Powerful Trixie View Post
LuckyLapras: You enter the Volcanic Crater. You find a Male Arcanine


Catch?
1) Yes
2) No

Inventory: Ten (10) Safari Balls
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIISH! Lucky roll, but no. I already have a Growlithe, and I'm sure it'll be much easier to just evolve her/him because I forgot the gender.
__________________

^
Richie made this too! =D

White Treehollow Progress: A) Beat it on Challenge Mode in White 2, like an absolute boss. B) Area 9 in Black 2, regular mode.
LaprasMagnezoneHaxorusPidgeySmeargle
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 08-23-2012, 04:00 AM
Aisling's Avatar
AislingMOD Aisling is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: March 26, 2009
Posts: 2,099
Pronoun: She
Aisling is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Variety Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great and Powerful Trixie View Post
Alraune: Gible are adorkable. <3

A Male Druddigon has appeared abnormally!


Catch?
1) Yes
2) No

Inventory: Eight (8) Safari Balls ||| Pokemon: Shelgon, Gible
eeek catch pls
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 08-23-2012, 01:55 PM
Dar's Avatar
Dar Dar is offline
oops, did it again
 
Join Date: July 19, 2011
Location: Nowhere you want to be
Age: 17
Posts: 2,075
Pronoun: they
Dar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Variety Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great and Powerful Trixie View Post
Dar: Now you encounter a Female Trapinch


Catch?
1) Yes
2) No

Inventory: Nine (9) Safari Balls ||| Pokemon: Butterfree
Catch.
__________________
My ASB Profile.


Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 08-02-2013, 01:34 PM
Zekrom_Bolt Zekrom_Bolt is offline
Caterpie
 
Join Date: July 31, 2013
Posts: 155
Pronoun: any
Zekrom_Bolt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Variety Fields

I would like to travel through the dragon cave, I'll take my Pikachu
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Pokémon, Pikachu and all other Pokémon characters © Nintendo, Game Freak and Creatures Inc. The Cave of Dragonflies, content, styles, etc. © Butterfree/Dragonfree/antialiasis.
Forum now hosted by Eevee's HQ.