• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

(Now doing requests!) The Place Where I Dump My Sprites

Here, Richie.
devampedoshawottblack.png

I added a black backround due to it looking terrible without it. Not that it doesn't still look shitty.

Woa! That is... er... awesome...? Maybe?
(though it looks kinda ice-typish...)

Last edited:
I don't wanna be mean, but I agree with you. It stinks :p

But if I look at it as an Ice Oshawott.. Awsome.

Yeah... New rule. No asking for devamps for Pokemon who aren't in RSE or earlier.

Here, Absurd:
raikouabsol.png

JSA, you'll get yours by tomorrow. I uploaded it to my dad's computer, (I am currently on my moms) and I forgot to upload it to my Imageshack account.

I know. Most of the outlining on Absol is black, and the sprites I use come with black bacrounds. The hind leg was a part I forgot to fix.
EDIT: I just realized I missed a couple of requests!

Last edited:
Here Addams:
dragonsquirtle.png

I've been seriously doubting my spriting skills lately...

Also, I'll get to the requests I missed soon.

Also, I'm working on my first animated sprite. I'm using this one:
unfinidhed3.png

It may take a while, and the colors will be off, but I'll get it finished as quickly as possible. If I get it finished.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of new stuff!
Another semi-different splice:
unfinished4.png

A coulple devamps:
devampedninetales.png
devampedscizor.png

A retype:
firemightyena.png

And a invert:
invertedgastrodoneast.png

Last edited:
I likes the scizor! But I can't tell what you did with the Gastrodo-- *looks at Bulbapedia* oh.

Last edited:
PFFFFF

EPIC
DAT SCIZOR. Dat Ninetales. Aagahgaghagaahagahagaagagaga. I will also use those as avatars.

Back
Top Bottom