• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lugia's Island

Silverwing

http://www.lugias-island.net

And additionally, the new forums. http://liforums.faltzershq.com

Well, for those that remember, Lugia's Island was a pretty large site and former affiliate of TCoD before I randomly left for 10 months, but now it's back with a new layout, prettified pages, and more organized content (as well as a million cropped pages, but things are a lot neater without pointless pages and content dragging it down). But before I go into further detail of what has changed, I suggest that you go and see for yourself!

Tell me what you think, and suggestions are always welcome. :]

Oh my gosh, Silverwing! I thought you had died or something 0_0...

The site looks better than ever, I'm so glad you came back to it:).

I actually tried to sing the 12 Days if Christmas song once. But 'three hungry Snorlax' kept coming out as 'three hundred Snorlax' so yeah. And I also had difficulty with 'slippery Seels' too.

Oh my gosh, Silverwing! I thought you had died or something 0_0...

The site looks better than ever, I'm so glad you came back to it:).

Thanks; I actually don't know what was going on in my muddled brain when I left. All I know is that it's more than good to be back. :]

I actually tried to sing the 12 Days if Christmas song once. But 'three hungry Snorlax' kept coming out as 'three hundred Snorlax' so yeah. And I also had difficulty with 'slippery Seels' too.

Wow... um... when I made the lyrics I actually had no idea that people were going to use it as singing material, seeing as I have no idea how to sing myself. I suppose you can change it up as you see fit and maybe send me a recording if you're not shy.. :D

Sorry to say, Espeon is my least favorite eon evolution. Why? Because it is so uncreative. >_< Sure, it looks really cool but all the other eons have something unique that recodesents their type. The only thing that labels Espeon as a psychic type is its purple color, and perhaps the jewel on its forhead. That's it. ._. *runs from rampaging Espeon lovers*

*catches up and impales on a pointy stick* That 'ought to teach you a few things about ESPEON!

Eh-heh, you misspelled Beldum as Beldom. And methinks it is Deoxyribos Nucleac Acid, not Deoxyribonucleic Acid. Fearow is Fear+Sparrow, not Fear+Crow, hence it's pre-evo Spearow. Gengar could also be traced to the origin of the German "doppelgangar" which is sort of an evil-ghost twin. And yeah, Horsea's syllables backwards are Seahorse. Did you know Natu's syllables backwards are Tuna? Why don't you put that up there, hm? Sceptile is Scythe+Reptile, Snorlax is Snore+Relax, and how did you get Suicune from Aurora Borealis? Zigzagoon is Zigzag+Racoon, by the way.

Lots of criticism on naming, but good work. LUUUUUUUUUGIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Also, I know the password for the thingymaggiger (heading your way, PM) just give me the URL to the third pleeeeeeeeeease? DD: It's not my fault I have this IE, you know.

I do have a pretty good singing voice. I bet I was taller than you when I was 11. How tall are you? *completely random*

Duskull is 'dusk-skull', Granbull is 'grand bull', Gulpin is 'gulp in', Haunter is 'haunt' with the suffix -er, meaning 'someone who', thus 'someone who haunts', and Kyogre is possibly 'ogre' instead of 'orca' because it's so dang big.

http://www.lugias-island.net

And additionally, the new forums. http://liforums.faltzershq.com

Well, for those that remember, Lugia's Island was a pretty large site and former affiliate of TCoD before I randomly left for 10 months, but now it's back with a new layout, prettified pages, and more organized content (as well as a million cropped pages, but things are a lot neater without pointless pages and content dragging it down). But before I go into further detail of what has changed, I suggest that you go and see for yourself!

Tell me what you think, and suggestions are always welcome. :]
Wow. o__o
Silverwing, I thought you really was dead or something, seriously. o__o
This is really news.
(I was actually your old affiliate. Btw, I owned Mystical Dragon)

Well, great layout! =D
I really like it and the changes are really nice. ^^

Last edited:
*catches up and impales on a pointy stick* That 'ought to teach you a few things about ESPEON!

Eh-heh, you misspelled Beldum as Beldom. And methinks it is Deoxyribos Nucleac Acid, not Deoxyribonucleic Acid. Fearow is Fear+Sparrow, not Fear+Crow, hence it's pre-evo Spearow. Gengar could also be traced to the origin of the German "doppelgangar" which is sort of an evil-ghost twin. And yeah, Horsea's syllables backwards are Seahorse. Did you know Natu's syllables backwards are Tuna? Why don't you put that up there, hm? Sceptile is Scythe+Reptile, Snorlax is Snore+Relax, and how did you get Suicune from Aurora Borealis? Zigzagoon is Zigzag+Racoon, by the way.

Lots of criticism on naming, but good work. LUUUUUUUUUGIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Also, I know the password for the thingymaggiger (heading your way, PM) just give me the URL to the third pleeeeeeeeeease? DD: It's not my fault I have this IE, you know.

Yep, I've received so much corrections on the Name Etymology page -- it's probably my most e-mailed page. Someday I'll probably regather all the reports I've received and actually do something about it. D:

I do have a pretty good singing voice. I bet I was taller than you when I was 11. How tall are you? *completely random*

5'6". And wow, that was random.

Duskull is 'dusk-skull', Granbull is 'grand bull', Gulpin is 'gulp in', Haunter is 'haunt' with the suffix -er, meaning 'someone who', thus 'someone who haunts', and Kyogre is possibly 'ogre' instead of 'orca' because it's so dang big.

See my reply to the first quote.

Wow. o__o
Silverwing, I thought you really was dead or something, seriously. o__o
This is really news.
(I was actually your old affiliate. Btw, I owned Mystical Dragon)

Well, great layout! =D
I really like it and the changes are really nice. ^^

Oh hey, I remember your site! What happened to it?

Oh.

Okayyy.

Good luck with that, then. C=

But you can't complain about it being a bare-bones site; that 12 Days of Christmas thing is pretty original.

EDIT: Hahahaaaa. I was 5'7 when I turned 11 years old. X2

Oh my god Silverwing. Just know, I'm happy you're back. I thought you had died or had been arrested or something. This just made my day.

Last edited:
Oh.

Okayyy.

Good luck with that, then. C=

But you can't complain about it being a bare-bones site; that 12 Days of Christmas thing is pretty original.

EDIT: Hahahaaaa. I was 5'7 when I turned 11 years old. X2

I was 5'6" when I was 11, just an inch shorter. D: But then I never grew after that, and still haven't budged an inch till this day. Boo.

Oh my god Silverwing. Just know, I'm happy you're back. I thought you had died or had been arrested or something. This just made my day.

Nah, I'll never be truly dead. ;] (By the way, what happened to ElitePoke? :[)

I was 5'6" when I was 11, just an inch shorter. D: But then I never grew after that, and still haven't budged an inch till this day. Boo.

Nah, I'll never be truly dead. ;] (By the way, what happened to ElitePoke? :[)

The month after you had left, or something, my parents thought it would be a cool idea to go on a trip for two weeks during the time the domain expired. So basically with poor planning on my part the domain crashed. If I ever get a domain again, I'm making sure to buy it back every 10 months.

It's Silverwing! Uh it's Polarsuku if you ever got the e-mails I used to send you back when I visited Pokemon websites all the time.

:]

It's nice. My only complaint would be the underline underneath your links in the menu; the layout's busy enough, I'd just get rid of the underline altogether.

That Lugia pic is awesome. And so is the site. Anywho, I've found a problem and have an unrelated suggestion:

Problem: The cloud that says "art" on the homepage only works if you mouseover the very left.

Suggestion: Maybe make a Shadow Lugia style.

I found the site before, and I thought it was pretty good. It's still pretty nice. Good job :D.

Back
Top Bottom