• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

#WiFi - TCoD WiFi League Official Chat Room.

Espeon

Mmhm...
#WiFi

How to access #WiFi:

1. Firstly of all, you need a chatting client. It can be anything. I'd advise downloading xChat or mIRC. If you don't fancy downloading any programmes onto your computer then you can connect via mibbit, which will launch in your browser.

Mibbit Chat. - Online IRC client. (Opens in browser).
xChat. - Homepage and download.
mIRC. - Homepage and download.

2. The server is irc.veekun.com, connect to that server. In mibbit you will need to click the hyperlink which says "server", which will bring up a box you can type "irc.veekun.com" into.

3. Type in /join #wifi to join the chat!

If you have any difficulties or concerns about connecting, please post your concerns in this thread.

Why is it useful?

Making an IRC channel for our WiFi community has the advantages of quickly discussing moves and checking whether users are available for battles in tournaments. It means that you are less likely to miss each other and makes arranging a time more easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's true. :(
She just doesn't appreciate our love of talking in real-time. :x

I don't. I really don't.

Not to say this isn't a good idea for those without my aversion to anything resembling human contact, though!

...off topic, anyone?

Anyway, I've found this quite useful.
Did you know that the rule against off-topic posts pretty much only gets enforced on people who're posting completely uselessly (as in there's no possible response and at least one mod thinks it's not funny) or bring up that something's against the rules?

Though yeah it also might be SCREW THE RULES I'M A MOD.

Fuck yeah, IRC.

Did you know that the rule against off-topic posts pretty much only gets enforced on people who're posting completely uselessly (as in there's no possible response and at least one mod thinks it's not funny) or bring up that something's against the rules?

Though yeah it also might be SCREW THE RULES I'M A MOD.

Fuck yeah, IRC.

posts like these are what make these forums considerably more awesome and laidback then pokebeach :B

Considering making it mandatory for gym leaders but that probably wouldn't be fair :( Although I would certainly like to encourage leaders and challengers to use it as a means of communication. Might help with verifying disconnects, etc.

Back
Top Bottom