• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed A Whole New World

I'd like a banner.

Size: Default
Image: An Absol (Tempest-like if possible; if not, normal will work also)
Text: I Will Endure
Other: ---

Thanks; your art is amazing, by the way.

Oooh, I want a banner.
Size: Default
Image: Eevee
Text: Ellie's Quality Eevee
Other: Various sprites and pictures of Eevee.

Size: I don't really care... smallish but big enough so that one can see the details.
Image: On the left side is a Marowak looking up at the night sky as if she's lost something. On the other side is a Marowak posed to battle. If you can, can you divide the image in half with... something displaying some sort of love?
Text: "You're alive in my heart" and then in smaller text below that, "I love you"
Other: On the top-left corner, can you put a small mark looking like this (except smaller)?
On the top-right corner, can you put a mark looking like this (except smaller)?
Yes, I did draw those myself, with mah wimpy Paint skills -.-

This is a hard banner. Take all the time you like but DON'T mess it up

Oh, that's fine. You can make mine last if you want.

Can I have it by June 15?

I'm guessing that's emphatically true, but just in case it's broken for a LONG time....

Um... I have a request too...

Size: About the size of the banner I have in my signature now.
Image: On the left side is a Lopunny, and on the right, a Luxray. In the middle, like the dividing thing, could there be something that looks like a feather, or represents a bird?
Text: On the top left corner, "Never thought I'd be this far"
And on the lower right, "Never thought I'd be this close"
Other: I don't know how many pieces of Lopunny art there are, but try not to use one that looks too happy.

Where do you get/ how do you make the pokemon/ symbols in your avi's and Banners?

Anyways, look at the post 10 posts above this one, it has my order for a banner :grin:

Warg D:

Ok, I'll do all this stuff, and I'm gunna close requests until I'm done... Just keep in mind that I'm not going to be able to get at my Computer with photoshop for about two days, and I'm going camping this Friday for the whole weekend.

Also I get the images from either official art, my own art (not that much), or card art (most of the time). I have a huge collection of cards, so ^ ^; And for ones I don't have, Pokebeach is a great place for them, especially older of out of print cards.

Back
Top Bottom