• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate The Video Game Song Above!

I really like Colress's theme, I have to say. Its mood completely fits Colress's character, and is far enough from the standard of pokémon themes to sound unique, but close enough that pokémon is still the first thing that comes to mind. And you can listen to it for, like, hours without it stopping being interesting. 9/10

Battle theme from the last decade of Bomberman games

You Will Know Our Names packs a punch for sure. I like it a lot! This song is a great instance of a somewhat drawn out epic theme done right. I'm giving it 9/10.
For some reason, I remembered the name of the song, but not the melody.

Here's some of my favorite obscure videogame music. T-Fanger Battle from Telefang 2.

Fun fact! Telefang 2 music was composed by Minako Adachi, who went on to work on Pokémon from Black/White onwards! She has composed a lot of memorable music, like the Team Flare themes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom