• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TWEWY Mafia Day 1

Every living thing~ pushed into the ring~~

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, Newt. You just had to do that, didn't you?

You're overreacting. I had no plans to nominate you. I never suggested I was going to do anything of the sort. I merely asked one person if they would want to sacrifice themselves. You admitted you had little experience, so I asked if you would mind being the one sacrificed.

If you want to be an idiot and nominate me due to your insecurity, be my guest.

Oh, Newt. You just had to do that, didn't you?

You're overreacting. I had no plans to nominate you. I never suggested I was going to do anything of the sort. I merely asked one person if they would want to sacrifice themselves. You admitted you had little experience, so I asked if you would mind being the one sacrificed.

If you want to be an idiot and nominate me due to your insecurity, be my guest.
I'm not Newt. To near anyone save Midnight, I'm not even newt.

Do excuse me for confusing your not planning to nominate me or do anything of the sort with your suggesting -- nay, presenting the possibility that -- I off myself.
I still don't see the little experience -> best death candidate argument. Explain it?

As of now your proposal sucks and makes me feel threatened. Kam.

...if you're truly going to take my message the wrong way, I have no choice but to create a counter-nom.

The only reason I asked you rather than someone else is because I saw you pointed out you had less experience.

You weren't exactly trying to help out much either. Thus, I figured that you-- no offense meant whatsoever-- would do so.

...so, I nominate NWT.

I'm willing to revoke my nom if you realize I meant no harm.

You can understand my concern, even if you meant nothing by it.
I still don't understand the advantage of pruning newer players. Suffer my lesser mind and explain?

I'm willing to revoke my nom if you realize I meant no harm.
Considering this your retraction; dropping my nomination if you answer my totally important question.

Criminal justice is serious.

Thread's closed, poll will go up... as soon as I find a caring mod. Cause I don't see a way I can do it myself. :B Twenty-four hours for voting after that happens.

Hoping to avoid the smell and sight of the gore as much as possible, the members hold their debate in the venue near Molco, the view of the 'phone booth of love' casting a shadow of irony on the solemnity of their proceedings. Kam and newt trade insults, retorts, counter-retorts, and notations that the other creates a vacuum all day, the rest mostly observing like a ping-pong match. Finally, when it comes down to the vote, it almost looks like a hung jury... until some previously distracted members tip the scales towards newt's death.

newt rolls his eyes and facepalms at the verdict. "This is highly illogical," he says irritatedly as the two strongest members lead him up the staircase of the mall to the roof. "What's your motivation for killing /me/?" he asks from the top of the four-story building as the members at the bottom move out of the way. "You'll regret this...!" he calls as he is pushed from the skyscraper to his death.

As the bloodied corpse lays sprawled on the concrete, the members get a quick glimpse of his Soul - sporting a rather rude gesture as his final message to the rest - before it is whisked away to the Underground. He was right: the Players regretted their choice.

newt is dead. He was not a Reaper.

Forty-eight actions for night hours.

Back
Top Bottom