• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon: Shadow Apocalypse

Celeblasdir asked Leslie for a sandwich. "Sure do!" she said, as she took out a sandwich from her pack. "I might have overpacked, but right now, that doesn't seem to be a problem." She handed the sandwich to Celeblasdir and sat next to him. "So, where is the Old Kinleaf?" she asked him.

"The Old Kinleaf, if I recall correctly, is nearby the cave where we were attacked. We must take a hidden path, and we must tread lightly and be careful. Can you detect enemy presence, Leslie? We might need it, as the path must remain secret" said Celeblasdir between bites. "And take the sandwiches too. They'll be good bribes".

Leslie listened carefully to Celeb's words. "I might be able to detect enemies, perhaps," she said. "And yes, we might get hungry on the way as well." She got up, looked around, and turned to Celeblasdir. "Will you be able to lead us the way there?" she asked him.

"I can; we are all taught the hidden path, the dolen men, in case of grave danger. Can you teleport us back to the cave, Leslie? We must start our path there" Celeblasdir answered.

Rogue nodded to all of them. "Well, lets get some rest. We have a big day tomorrow."

Sandra nodded as well. "Well, my home is your home. Its not comfortable sleep, but any sleep should be better than none. You all may sleep on the floor." She folded into drill mode and soon was fast asleep.

Rogue shrugged his shoulders and sat on the floor in mediatation stance. "Night folks," he said, letting his mind ease down. He kept his mind open, but allowed his body to rest.

Leslie nodded to Celeblasdir. "Sure can. We best be going now, before it gets too dark." She looked to Rogue, Sandra and Mohac. "Best of luck to you guys." She then walked over to Celeb. "Ready?" she asked as she cast teleport.

He nodded. In a flash, they were transported to the cave. Celeblasdir started chanting once outside:

O mystic path of ancient times,
Reveal thyself,
Great need is mine!
Please lead us to the Old Kinleaf,
For sword and spear
I must go sheath.

"That should do the trick" he whispered. Suddenly, a small blue line shone faintly in front of the Squirtle. "Quickly, now is the time!" he said to Leslie. He jumped into the bushes, running along the guiding light.

Last edited:
Leslie followed Celeb as they chased the guiding light. "Where will this light take us?" she asked. "And what exactly is that light?" They continued to follow the light, hoping for some explanations.

"This light will take us to the spring, hopefully unscathed. As for it's name, this is Aesathon's Guide, said to take the Elf where the spring is now. Hurry, there might be danger lurking anywhere!" Celeblasdir said. He started to sing another song of yore:

Home is far, danger is near
But we must try and perservere
For his light is our guide
And by it we must abide.

Sandra followed them closely, alert of any dangers. She hoped that Rogue and the Wyrma would succeed in the morning.

"Show us the way, Celeb. I will have your back." she assured him. He then heard him sing a song and suddenly gasped....

This is the song from my childhood.... she thought in surprise. She suddenly remembered all about her childhood. Her father, whom she forgot completely, taught her that rhyme when she was a young Drillbur. Her father...was a Blastoise. How could I have forgotten about him? I have Squirtle blood in me. She then lifted her head to the sky and began to recite the lines with the Squirtle.

Wyrma felt power run through it as the song was recited. It was by no means familiar with it-- but it was a powerful song. Dragons were strange like that, anyway.
He found himself humming to it, although it was an unfamliar tune. Many of the Dragon's Relic Songs that he had grown up learning shared this kind of dialect. Maybe they were related.

For sword and spear
I must go sheath.

That was interesting to Mohac. It was time to bury the hatchet, to move on from the old and into a new world...
He shook himself and gazed in awe as the light lead the way.

"We are near. I feel the presence of the Spring..." he said. A little while later they arrived to a big wooden gate in the middle of two great trees. "Halt!" said the Grovyle guard atop a tower, "Who goes there?" "Is that you, Rhossolasson?" said the Squirtle, recognizing the voice. "Celeblasdir, is that you? It has been some time! But who are those behind you?" said the Grovyle. "Let me explain when I enter" Celeblasdir answered. "I am sorry, but the Elder will not let them through without proper reason" the Grass-Pokémon answered. "The Shadow Society is returning" the Squirtle said. Rhossolasson gasped, and shouted "Edro i' ando! and the gates slowly opened. Celeblasdir turned to his party, and told them: "Walk in single file. Do what they tell you. None of you have permission to touch, eat or drink anything unless permitted or you have any type of Elven blood, be it by Grass or Water types. Now come with me" He signaled and started walking down the path. The beauty of the Old Kinleaf was stunning, even though he had seen it before. It felt nice that he was in his element again.

It killed Mohac to stay perfectly orderly as they walked through the place. It was extremely interesting, and lots of old relics were about the place. Yet he restrained himself and followed the Squirtle.

They had arrived at Old Kinleaf. The entire place was alien to Leslie. "What the heck is this place?" she said, asking Celeblasdir. She was still a bit confused about the situation. "Why did we need to come here again?"

"We're here to speak to my friend Háldor, and this place is the Aina' Ehtele' Yamen', or Holy Spring Place" he told Leslie without stopping. Once they reached the end of the path, they arrived at the Spring Square. "Háldor lives in this fountain" he pointed to the fountain in the middle of the square. "Don't mistake this for the Aina' Ehtele'. This is just a decorative fountain; normal water which has been purified to our standards". Celeblasdir approached the fountain, and knocked on it. "Oi! Who goes there?" said a squeaky voice. A small fish-like shadow swam to the surface; it was Háldor the Finneon. "Celeblasdir! Bless my fins, you're back! With company, I see. Where's Túneth?" the Finneon said. "Háldor, some purple-eyed Pokemon took her" the Squirtle answered. "...How can I help?" said the Finneon. "I'll tell you later. Just come with us" "No problem". Háldor hopped out the fountain and joined the group. "Let's go to the Elders." Celeblasdir said.

Back
Top Bottom