• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop! And Gallery!

I'll take those! Wow... I'm having my burst of loving-to-do-avatars and noone's requesting them D=

Mewtwo, could you make a seperate shop for avatars?

just wondering...

Sentret spliced with a sunkern

I'll take those! Wow... I'm having my burst of loving-to-do-avatars and noone's requesting them D=

Okay, I'll take an avatar with Charizard on it, with flames in the background, with 'Fire Beats Rock' in Black and Chiller across the front.

please

I'll, um, try... The backgrounds are still on the trading card from which I took the pic from, so...

I've been waiting FOREVER for my request. In case you forgot, it's on page 47.

I am getting impatient due to my waiting over a month for my Blazios(Blaziken+Latios)

I placed it on the 25th of October, and it is the 4th of December.

That's because the person that took your request isn't on much anymore.

A month? Who took your request? I don't think it's a good idea to make a thread just for your avatars it'll just clutter the board.

Houndour cloud please! And if you can, use the platinum sprite.

I'm not going to turn the shop into an avatar shop! Imma make a seperate thread for that. When I finally get off my lazy butt and do it... And request taken!

It's your choice. I'm just saying what I would do. You don't have to obey me or anything :D

Chaostres took my request. And are you talking to me about the avatar shop?

umm, mewtwo? Chaostres is getting a bit of a reputation. he never did mine either when I waited forever for a splice.

Back
Top Bottom