• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Type Change

^ Staryu/mie is fine. The real problem is Eevee and Skitty, they should be psychic.

Eevee has to stay normal, it represents diversity and how it can change. Besides that, we already have a Psychic Eevelution. Skitty may have some characteristics of Psychic types, but Delcatty seems more fitting of that typing.

Eevee has to stay normal, it represents diversity and how it can change. Besides that, we already have a Psychic Eevelution. Skitty may have some characteristics of Psychic types, but Delcatty seems more fitting of that typing.

Agreed. Eevee needs to stay normal. It would make absolutely no sense if it changed.

I also think that Cranidos and Rampardos should be Rock-Steel instead of just Rock. They kind of have this Steely look to me.

Well, this isn't a type change, but I really wish Flygon was part of the Dragon egg group, as well as the Bug one.

Okay fine, I'll give you a real one. It would be nice if Volbeat/Illumise were Bug/Electric types. Maybe then they might get a little more attention for being unique.

I also think that Cranidos and Rampardos should be Rock-Steel instead of just Rock. They kind of have this Steely look to me.

But then there would be 2 Sinnoh fossils who are Rock/Steel!
There needs to be some diversity :yawn: ::whistle::

...Palkia...Also, it may be because space constantly expands, or flows outward like WATER

In fact, Dialga being Dragon/Steel is more confusing than Palkia being Dragon/Water

Dude, you can see the metal structures around Diagal, obviously enough to be steel!

Wich makes me ask why Palkia isnt steel?

Palkia's water? I still don't get why Cacturne is dark. Yes it's evil but no real signs of being 'dark'.

Well, I kinda see it as a counter part to the starter sets.

Houndoom, Cacturne, and Sharpedo. All three are part dark, represent the starter types, and have similar stats, just distributed differently. The only main difference between the three are the levels they evolve at, which aren't around the same range like the actual starters, but I hope you get my point.

Palkia's water? I still don't get why Cacturne is dark. Yes it's evil but no real signs of being 'dark'.

Not the sort of Pokemon I want to bump into on a dark, foggy night? I dunno. :P

It's Pokedex entries seem to suggest dark.

Dark is probably the hardest type to define.

Rattata should be poison-type. Since rats in real life can carry plagues and disease, it would make sense for Rattata to also have this ability. Porygon should be psychic-type, because normal-type is too generic for a rare Pokemon such as Porygon.

Palkia is water because it's in pearl version. Pearls are found in oysters, which are found in water. Dialga is steel because it's in diamond version, and diamonds are hard (like steel). The only pokemon that I think need a type change are gyarados and sneasel/weavile. Gyarados should be water/dragon and sneasel/weavile should be plain dark. I don't see where the ice type comes from, although the type combo is pretty cool.

Porygon should be psychic-type, because normal-type is too generic for a rare Pokemon such as Porygon.

Nooo, it should be an Electric type because it is computer software like Voltorb. It can also learn Zap Cannon an electric type move. And man, do we really need another really rare pokemon thats psychic? think about it

Porygon should be psychic-type, because normal-type is too generic for a rare Pokemon such as Porygon.
Nah, all the off-beat Pokemon are normal, I kinda like it that way. Makes them stand out more. Also, psychic doesn't really make sense.
Nooo, it should be an Electric type because it is computer software like Voltorb. It can also learn Zap Cannon an electric type move. And man, do we really need another really rare pokemon thats psychic? think about it

Voltorb isn't a bit of computer software...

I can't think of any pokemon that should get a type change. I was going to say get rid of flying on Gyarados, but then it would be even better than now... Except it's pretty good with ground imunity.

Back
Top Bottom