• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your fav crime organization? (I made a mistake on the previous thread. Sorry.

What is your fav crime orgainzation?

• Team Rocket (Kanto)

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • Team Rocket (Johto)

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Team Magma

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Team Aqua

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Team Galactic

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Team Snagem

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Cipher Organization

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Go-Rock Squad

• Team Dim Sun

• Phobos

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Typhloise

The master of EVIL!
Sorry about that, being the forgetful person I am, I forgot a bunch of other crime organizations. My bad. :sweatdrop:

Team snagem can catch other peoples pokemon! All the others can only dream of doing that.

^Cipher can do that in Gale of Darkness. And "catching" other's pokemon is kinda useless when you can just knock the hell out of them and take their pokemon.

The only reason Snagem existed was to serve Cipher. They were only pawns. In Gale of Darkness, they turned good (in a manner of speaking) to get revenge on Cipher. And Gonzap is just rediculous.

^What she said.
The enemy Team in PMD 2 was a total bunch of jerks thought, seriously, what a bunch of effing pricks! :< They're not anywhere close the glory of Team Meanies!

They all were pretty good, except Aqua and Magma. They were just effin retarded. I mean all that to create more land and more water? Why waste funding on just that? At least Galactic wanted a new universe. And I still don't now what Team Rocket wanted although their goals were better and Giovanni FTW.

Snagem were just common theives until Cipher came along and gave the Snag Machines to them. So for that Cipher wins. A criminal only has to menion the word "gather money" or do something different than just random world domination or stealing great pokemon for useless features such as making land or sea.

Cipher, and Both Rockets for me.

Seeing as I don't know most of them, my choices were limited. I chose the Johto Team Rocket because of the Slowpoke tail scandal.

Kanto Team Rocket pwns. I mean, they actually KILLED Pokémon, they remind me of the mafia for some reason, and Giovanni is a badass. They aren't honey thieves *coughcoughTeamGalacticcoughcough*.

SpriteGiovanni.png

Team Rocket. They have Giovanni, the Meowth line, the Ekans line, and they're just flat out diabolical. 83

Back
Top Bottom