• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New Phoenix Wright game.

octobr

silence is scarier
Pronoun
it
Starring. The man himself. Yeah.

Court-records.net is busy rollin in a puddle of its own pee due to server load but here's the gist of it:

Tokyo Game Show attendees will get an early chance at playing Ace Attorney 5, as Famitsu reveals this week that the game will be playable at the event later this month. Capcom has prepared a fifteen minute demo, and will even reward those who line up with a special strap as a gift.

As we reported earlier, Famitsu confirms Ace Attorney 5 as a 3DS title featuring Phoenix Wright as the main character. The magazine also introduces a mysterious girl who wears yellow. She’s a key person in the game, and will be properly introduced at Tokyo Game Show.

Ace Attorney 5 is set one year after the events of Ace Attorney 4 and sees Phoenix Wright return to being a lawyer. The game’s first chapter involves an explosion at the courthouse. The charged is a high school girl named Shinobu. She’s very week and can go into spasms at any moment. In the courtroom, Wright will face off against Winston Payne’s brother.

Famitsu has just three screenshots, but they hint at some new gameplay systems. Like Layton vs Ace Attorney, the game will have fully 3D characters. It appears that you’ll be able to select to give certain facial expressions during testimony, as there are facial expression icons on the lower screen.

Based off the reports we’re reading from people who get Famitsu in advance, Shu Takumi is not fully involved with Ace Attorney 5, as he’s busy on Layton vs Ace Attorney. The magazine lists Motohide Eshiro as producer, Go Yamazaki as scenario director, and Noriyuki Iwadare on music.

You want some pics? No prob. Check out here and pls dont' follow me jfc

I'm assumin this is legit? We have info and pics from multiple sources so.......... ye..a.h. Cross fingers, hope for best, etc

now you may begin wondering where the hell phoenix got the money for that outfit (i suggest he sued prosecutor gavin for damages)

One of my IRL friends told me about this today and I become nigh-high close to a blobbering pile of bliss! So so so so excited! Hopefully it'll get localized! And Phoenix looks spiffin' in his new suit! And I'm interested in the new side-kick, too!! :D! Wonder what her specialty will be, seeing as magician, scientist, theif, and spirit medium are taken. Locksmith? Lumberjack?

when i heard about the Gyakuten Saiban (however you spell it) i thought it couldn't get better than that

i was wrong apparently. Also regarding the pictures is that Payne on the last page??

That yellow lady hopefully won't replace Maya or somethin'

it's payne's brother actually

and i would imagine she does, indeed, replace maya. at least for a while? see i'm more concerned about *where the hell is phoenix's daughter*

ohhhh my GASDGHsdh! I hadn't been keeping track of AA stuff lately so this thread was the first place I heard about this O:

yes

YES

So I guess I'll have to get a 3DS at some point then, because damn I'm not going to miss this one for something as trivial as not having the right console for it :U
asdhasf I am very, very excited because hnnng older Phoenix and new characters and most likely all the feelings and mystery aaaaaaaaa

wait, does this game happen chronologically after the events of AJ or before based on what we know? Just wondering cause since it's released after AJ when Phoenix lost his job; in this game he has his job so

On the one hand I'm excited for another Phoenix Wright Game. But it's yet another Good Reason to Procure a 3DS! One of these days I'm going to break down and get one...

Yep! It's apparently confirmed for both North America and Europe, which is a massive relief. :D
I'm not sure when, though, but it's coming anyway.

And I can bump this by saying that we now know the western release date! Well, not the exact date, but sometimes during fall 2013.
Sadly it's only going to be downloadable here, but oh well.

Back
Top Bottom