• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calvinball 2019: The Days Are Just Packed

It was indeed me

But flip mechanics and check mechanics aren't the same thing

You can check as your true alignment and flip as the opposite or vice versa

If someone made a proposal like "I want all town to flip as mafia" that shouldn't effect cop peeks

It's part of the reason Bfree's checks mean that conversion is in play or her read got bunked, but I'm more inclined to think it's the former given Chem's play

ohh okay

so they'd have to be more specific to get both i guess

and then we're into meta about whether or not keldeo would allow that (arguably i think yes because he allows so much cop so that would be fair)

who did butterfree check besides you and chem then

THE POINT OF CALVINBALL IS TO MAKE CREATIVE AND FUNNY PROPOSALS THAT TURN THE GAME INTO SOMETHING ELSE

IMO

(THAT STANDS FOR INTERNATIONAL MATHEMATICS OLYMPIAD)

1. what is mylo (should that be lylo)

i think mafia have to kill all town and we have like, 4 of us, i think? someone said 4/6 town and it would be so much effort to actually look back a couple of posts

so that's not too bad a position to be in

Mylo means Mislynch and Lose (as opposed to Lynch or Lose)

basically 4/6 town means if we mislynch today and kill a townie we become 3/5, then mafia get the night kill on a townie sending us to 2/4, which is parity (equal numbers scum to town) --> town will lose and mafia will win.

Mafia win con is public in their signups role card and is "majority" so I might be wrong and worse scenario we get one more day, unless I'm interpreting that wrong

Every night, you can propose something you want to happen. I'll either approve the proposal or give you a condition for it to take effect, and you can decide to accept or reject the condition.

Every night starting Night 1, the Mafia can send one of its members to kill another player.

Your alignment is Mafia. You know the other players aligned with Mafia are [partners]. You can talk privately at any time. The Mafia win condition is for the Mafia alignment to reach a majority of living players.

THE POINT OF CALVINBALL IS TO MAKE CREATIVE AND FUNNY PROPOSALS THAT TURN THE GAME INTO SOMETHING ELSE

IMO

(THAT STANDS FOR INTERNATIONAL MATHEMATICS OLYMPIAD)

Very true

I did not consider this massive and insurmountable weakness of 6 cop strat

ohh okay

so they'd have to be more specific to get both i guess

and then we're into meta about whether or not keldeo would allow that (arguably i think yes because he allows so much cop so that would be fair)

who did butterfree check besides you and chem then

No one

Chem was a N0
I was a N1
I think Bfree claimed D2 she couldn't check again anyway, but she died N2

Oh that reminds me whoever sent me that thing last night, this is very important
[hide= ]
ily <3
[/hide]

how is that evidence for conversion then

Re:my earlier post

If Chem was mafia and Bfree's checks aren't bastard (supported by me being green) we would be at 5 instead of 4 town today without conversions

But we're not so either Chem/Eifie/Bfree all town or there's a conversion or third party

oh also if we can safely assume that eifie is mafia then that's just more evidence that we should vote eifie, right

Back
Top Bottom