• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sun/Moon update?

Would you still be interested in ASB if we updated for Sun/Moon?

• Yes

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

Zhorken

groove out!
Pronoun
they or she
Hello! I see that the last post in ASB was a couple months ago, but I also see that people are still collecting allowance. If I update the ASBdb for Sun/Moon, would people be interested in picking ASB back up again?

Last edited:
Alright! 10-15 people sounds good! I've got a Moon ROM so I should be able to get everything in for release day!

Update: I've been working on this, but kind of slowly; I've mostly been busy actually playing the game and working on another thing. I can update with at least new Pokémon, moves, and abilities tomorrow; new items and evolution methods might take until this weekend (the current evolution system won't support separate methods for Alolan Forms...)

Okay!! That took longer than I thought but the bulk of the work is done (I actually updated two days ago, but it was like one in the morning and I forgot to announce it ehehe...)

ANYWAY YEAH Sun/Moon stuff is up, there are some gaps but I'll take care of those gradually over the next couple weeks. My life has been ridiculous lately but I've got a four-day weekend coming up!

There's also an Alola Promo running until the end of the year; one Gen VII Pokémon, with its hidden ability.

Back
Top Bottom