• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Username Mafia

Oh, game's over.

Huh. Well, I was Don, and Zexion and DarkAura were mafiosi. There might have been another mafia faction, but those were the only two members I was made aware of.

and i would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

I had such an ingenious plan, too! RTB and I would both claim bulletproof in the event one of us was suspicious, so that way the other would be seen as innocent. And then Zexion completely broke character (!) and did exactly as he told me he'd do in the event he was mafia (specifically, redirect blame to another instead of trying to prove his innocence), so I had to throw him under the bus! I was planning on killing Wargle, since even if she didn't inspect me, she'd find Flora as innocent, so I'd have to be mafia, and with blazhy out of the way (that, I should add, was because RTB made Zex the second-in-command, since I'd probably be roleblocked because of my claim) and no apparent doctors, it would've gone off without a hitch. I was fairly certain I could convicd Ether's Bane to vote off Flora with me, but that's not happening now!

I'm just gonna chalk this up as a mafia win, a'ight?

Back
Top Bottom