• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[XD] The Orre Colosseum: Challenge of the Century

Alxprit

The one and only.
Pronoun
he
Now that I've purfied everyone in XD, finished every Battle Sim, and got a Johto starter, I belive the Orre Colosseum is the only obstacle left for me to tackle (NO BATTLE BINGO). It might just be my team (Two Latis, Sceptile, Blaziken and Zapdos- I'll post movesets later) but it's quite the challenge.

I'm up to the third set, and I lost on the second match very humiliatingly. Jynx sucks, period. So, I wanted to balance out my team some (Get rid of the Ice weakness somewhat) but I'm not sure with what I should be doing such a task with. I'm still training up my Jolteon in XD to make it a full six.

Any advice, or similar attempts, or really ANYTHING on the Orre Colosseum?

Actually, I have done that. That's the only reason I did that first round at the Orre Colosseum. I've got nothing else.

I haven't even tried, lol :3 I can't even get past Mt. Battle.

probably because i traded Lugia to Ruby then imported it into Diamond ><

Anyways, have you tried googling a walkthrough? The official one I have has a guide for all the colosseums and things, and you might be able to find something like that on the Internet.

My problem is my lack of knowledge of how to best counter each trainer. But, I'm taking a break from that now...

Anyway, I'm wondering if bringing both Lati Pokemon was such a good idea in the first place.

My problem is my lack of knowledge of how to best counter each trainer. But, I'm taking a break from that now...

Anyway, I'm wondering if bringing both Lati Pokemon was such a good idea in the first place.

Well from my stand point, that brings two pokemon of the same type on the same team. Sure they may have awesome stats, movesets, resistances, etc. but I would eliminate just one, and maybe include a Sableye.

Back
Top Bottom