• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Zackrinian pokemon art! (again!)

Chief Zackrai

pingpong wixard
so, I just learned you can do attachments and post images w/o having a host site for it in the first place.

I'm going to have fun with that. sorry in advance for bad formatting, I can only do so much with the attached images.

Things I do are Splices, Recolours, Inverts, Custom Trainers, Trainer Cards, and Devamps. I use paint, however so do not expect transparent backgrounds.

Forms:

Splices:
Pokemon1:
pokemon2:
additional pokemon (up to 3):

Recolours:
Pokemon to be recoloured:
colour scheme:

Inverts:
Pokemon:

Custom Trainers:
A brief description or link to a description/picture is all.

Trainer Cards:
Trainer Name:
Trainer Sprite: (please provide one, request one, or tell me a pre-existing trainer to use)
Badges/Symbols: What region? I have all but Unova.
Pokemon1:
Preferred style of background: (just give me a few keywords, like "forest" or "Spiral")

Devamps:
Pokemon:

Have yourselves some examples (I do not have a recolour prepared, sorry):

Attachments

• 006.png
    006.png
    4 KB · Views: 84
  • 043.png
    043.png
    918 bytes · Views: 85
  • new custom trainer.png
    new custom trainer.png
    2 KB · Views: 85
  • jericoh the ruins master.png
    jericoh the ruins master.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 4742.png
    4742.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
well, questions.

Crona: length of jacket? color of pants? specific outfit? both?

I liek Squirtles: (these are mostly my fault) which badges/symbols? trainer name? preferred background(I have a few, so throw a word or two at me)? pokemon genders?

I'll go make a template for trainer card requests...

Jacket should go past the waist by a little with the pants being black. I would like both outfits, please!

well, questions.

Crona: length of jacket? color of pants? specific outfit? both?

I liek Squirtles: (these are mostly my fault) which badges/symbols? trainer name? preferred background(I have a few, so throw a word or two at me)? pokemon genders?

I'll go make a template for trainer card requests...

Can I have a Trainer Card with a Blastoise, Butterfree, Dragonite, Chandelure, Kabutops and Lanturn? The Trainer is my profile image.

Unova, Javier Andres, snow or forest, all male.

No, actually. I don't know who made them.

DISCLAIMER: All of the backgrounds I use for my trainer cards I just randomly found on the internet. THEY DO NOT BELONG TO ME. I DID NOT MAKE THEM, NOR DO I CLAIM TO HAVE MADE THEM.

Lol on the comments about the Semi splice, but still good.
Can I have a trainer card with the Sinnoh badges, Trainer name: Wesker, trainer image: if you can do a trainer to look like Albert Wesker from RE, background: something with the umbrella logo otherwise fire.
Pokemon team:
Galvantula-female
Darmanitan-male
(shiny) Gyarados-female
Zorua-male
Houndoom-male
Bastiodon-male

Back
Top Bottom