• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[CLOSED] Mafia Choice Mafia (Wait, what?)

Re: [OPEN] Mafia Choice Mafia (Wait, what?)

omg

Sorry guys but I'm gonna come right out and claim the mother of all mafias, TV Tropes Mafia.

The sheer clusterfuck of 50 players has to result in something interesting, I bet.
>:( That was my game, damn it!

Well, then I'll go with Trainer Class Pokéchoice Mafia, since that was probably my favorite mafia game ever to actually play.

oh gosh dang oh darn all the good ones are taken

I'm gonna go with the Vanilla Mafia one where no one was actually vanilla and it was all Vigilante Mafia and also a joke on VM's username or something like that.

Alright, so with 14 players I'm going to consider this game closed. I'll send out role PMs in the next day or two and then start the game once everyone has gotten theirs.

Back
Top Bottom