• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Post your voice.

So I have a question. Since "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" has every letter in English, it's a good sentence to post in the handwriting thread.

Is there a similar sentence which, when real aloud, contains every sound in English?

So I have a question. Since "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" has every letter in English, it's a good sentence to post in the handwriting thread.

Is there a similar sentence which, when real aloud, contains every sound in English?
You should read The Quest for the Legends, it has every sound in the English language and then some!

...I recorded myself speaking around eight years ago. My accent is terrible and I sound like I've got a perpetual cold, but this is generally what I sound like (my native language is Finnish, btw... explains the accent).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4vvdqt11s8f6nso/Raiden+-+Hatsuharu.WAV

I was re-enacting one of Hatsuharu's lines from Fruits Basket. XD Ended up sounding downright sassy... (I've even recorded myself singing, but all the clips are just atrocious. I can't sing. At all.)

Back
Top Bottom