• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Meowfia sign-ups

Keldeo

Resolute
Pronoun
he, they

Hey everyone! This is a small mafia game about cats.

Since this is the first game here in a couple of months, I'm not sure how much interest there will be, so here are the setups that will run depending on how many people there are:

"One Day Wonder"
- 1 Mafia
- 1 Townie
- 1 Vengeful Townie (can choose someone to kill after they die)

There is only one phase in this game. If the mafia is lynched, the town automatically win. If the vanilla townie is lynched, the mafia automatically win. If the vengeful townie is lynched, they have to pick who to kill correctly for the town to win.

Votes are done by majority, so if anyone is ever voted twice, they will die immediately (aka as soon as I check the thread.)
"Mafia Don't Got A Gun"
- 1 Mafia
- 3 Townies

The mafia cannot kill anyone in this game. Instead, they need to lynch two town to win. The town need to lynch the one mafia to win.

Votes are done by majority, so if anyone is ever voted by three people with four people alive total, or two people with three alive, they will die immediately (aka as soon as I check the thread.)
[hide=5 players]"Think Twice"
- 1 Mafia
- 1 special Mafia (if lynched, town wins)
- 3 Townies

If a Townie is lynched on the first day, then their alignment will be revealed, but they will survive until the end of day 2. The mafia can't kill anyone.
"White Flag"
- 2 Mafia
- 4 Townies

The mafia wins when the number of mafia equals the number of town. The town wins when they have lynched 1 mafia.

Or, we can run two games at once using the 3-player setup.
"Bird 7"
- 2 Mafia
- 3 Townies
- 1 Town Doctor
- 1 Town Cop who can't be protected

The cop can't be protected by the doctor to prevent the cop claiming and then being invincible the rest of the game because there are no restrictions on the doctor.

(edit: this means that if the doctor ever targets the cop, the action will go through, but do nothing. Neither the doctor nor the cop will be notified in this case.)[/hide]
A mysterious custom setup!

Last edited:
fuck I missed the chance to be first in the player list

what is even the point of signing up now

Can I veto maj in the 3p setup? It is just no fun if we can't pressure people with votes :(

Will there be cat feet in the game thread?

(I should probably explain for people who won't get the joke, so Keldeo was hilariously disappointed at there not being pictures of cat feet in this game)

(there were cat feet though, he just didn't see them)

There will be cute cat faces in the role PMs and game thread!

I don't have a strong opinion on voting by majority. So, if we do a 3-player game and any of the players has a strong opinion, I can do what they want.

We have enough to run the Bird 7 setup now! To get this started as soon as possible I'll write up and send out role PMs tomorrow. If anyone else wants to play between now and then, it'll become an 8 or 9 person setup that I'll take from MafiaScum or come up with.

Alright, I'm sending out role PMs now!

edit: All PMs sent! This setup is supposed to start on a Day, so there will be a Night 0 with no night actions for everyone to be able to read their role before the first day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom