• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

2019 Mafia Championships

Who should go to the Mafia Championships?

• Eifie

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Keldeo

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Butterfree

Still loves Joltik, though!
Staff member
Heartache staff
Pronoun
she/her
Hey, everyone! We've once again been invited to participate in the Mafia Championships on Mafia Universe! Here is the invitation document.

Like last year, anyone who might want to be our representative should sign up for this "game" and then we can add a poll to the thread to select the actual participant! I went last year and had a lot of fun, although the game did take over my entire life for a couple of weeks; please be prepared to have to read a ridiculous volume of posts and post at least ten times per in-game day (something I only barely managed).

I'll put my name in to keep Keldeo company in that sad and lonely playerlist :p

When do we vote, btw? I'm extremely invested in the outcome of this 100% legit fierce competition.

All right, I guess if no one else wants to volunteer, I'll add a poll!

So Thingyman checked in with me about this, and since the deadline for picking a rep is the 26th I think the poll can run until then!

Oh, my bad, I thought it was still open! If you want to close it, you can reclose it, haha.

So... is this a bad time to admit that I don't actually want to play in champs and just put in my name because I thought it would be fun to have a poll and that Keldeo would win anyway?

go own their souls with your werewolf prowess Keldeo!!!

tenor.gif

edit: sorry, I meant woowoo prowess.

Last edited:
(aww, it would have been cool to see you in Champs!)

Oh god, I guess I’m doing this then. I’ll try my best to rep TCoD well and put on a good show for you all!

Update: Keldeo is in game 8, starting June 3rd! He's gonna eat the wolves for breakfast!!!

190943.gif

tag urself I'm Bulbasaur

(I'm not actually Keldeo's backup despite what that page says, that's a lie! get me out!!!)

Keldeo's game is taking place here, starting in 18 minutes! Go watch!

You're not allowed to discuss the game in public or anywhere that Keldeo could possibly see it. If you want to spectate it your best bet is the MU discord server where we watch all the champs games! Come join us and cheer Keldeo on!!!

Update: Butterfree has subbed into a game! You can find it here!

Reminder, don't talk about the game anywhere Butterfree can see it, but you can join me and Keldeo in cheering Butterfree on in the MU discord server!

Oh no, Butterfree's going to get her life taken over by mafia again. XD

Enjoyed watching Keldeo's game earlier--too bad his run ended a bit early.

Butterfree was killed the same night she replaced in, so she didn't even get a chance to play ;_;

My game ended yesterday - I was the town night 2 vig, I killed another town and was killed by the mafia night 2, and the mafia won after day 5. A clutch cop claim stopped it from being a full sweep, but otherwise the mafia kind of steamrollered us, haha. I hope anyone who was watching had fun!

Update: Keldeo qualified for wildcards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he has time to play, he'll be in another game soon!

Back
Top Bottom