• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

randomness is not funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello person with large ego.

Stating that randomness is not funny is purely an opinionated statement made to ensure attention to a thread where you may begin stroking your ego. In fact, randomness is often funny, but of course all things get old after a while.

Be that as it may, I try to stand by my non-judgmental tendencies by saying a casual greeting. Hello and welcome to The Cave Of Dragonflies.

lol

And hello. You seem very nice

Stating that randomness is not funny is purely an opinionated statement made to ensure attention to a thread where you may begin stroking your ego. In fact, randomness is often funny...

lolnobigsh2.png

Stating that randomness is not funny is purely an opinionated statement made to ensure attention to a thread where you may begin stroking your ego. In fact, randomness is often funny, but of course all things get old after a while.

Be that as it may, I try to stand by my non-judgmental tendencies by saying a casual greeting. Hello and welcome to The Cave Of Dragonflies.

Put down the thesaurus.

Good sir, this is the Internet, those words have no meaning here.

Also howdy.

Howdy to you too.

Hi BomBsey. :]

I think there was a spelling error so I fixed it is that alright????!???!?!?

At least it isn't fragile. :/

I haven't tested that.

Wow.

Thread of randomness states that randomness in not funny. Funny.
I wonder where th......... ! PIE! *runs after pie*

That pie is made up of your expectations, what you wanted that pie to be. Your role - that is, mission - was to prove the topic title correct. You have succeeded in your mission.

But it is obvious from the start that only a few can succeed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom