• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

new Mystery Dungeon coming!

Well,

Seeing as you came from the future to beat the crap out of Primal Dialga and was attacked for trying to change the past by Darkrai...

I reckon you had a part in the plot o.o'''

what was it Shining Eevee said? that it at least won't come out till 2009? 2010? by then they'll have explored nearly half the fifth generation pokemon or possibly more, so in PMD3 i expect to see some fifth genration pokemon!

also i hope that it'll at least be more understandable on how to recruit the legends. i havn't got PMD2, but in PMD1 i can't figure out shit on how to recruit lati@s, deoxys, mewtwo, mew, the legendary beasts, celebi, jirachi or lugia

also i hope that it'll at least be more understandable on how to recruit the legends. i havn't got PMD2, but in PMD1 i can't figure out shit on how to recruit lati@s, deoxys, mewtwo, mew, the legendary beasts, celebi, jirachi or lugia

You're on the internet, you can just go found out yourself in a guide. Recuiting those legendarys are rather basic knowledge but it is hard to catch them. Really it isn't hard at all but depends on which legend.

Celebi, Jirachi and Mew will tear out your heart and throw it down a hole.

The others are a piece of chocolate cake with a cheri berry on top.

^ Yes, they will. But Deoxys has eluded me to this day, as well. I've gone to Meteor Cave dozens of times...

^ Strange. All you need is to be high level[the higher the better chance to recuit] and a friend bow.

I was Lv 70 with a Friend Bow and it was easy. Oh and the leader has to defeat it for it to recuit.

^ Strange. All you need is to be high level[the higher the better chance to recuit] and a friend bow.

I was Lv 70 with a Friend Bow and it was easy. Oh and the leader has to defeat it for it to recuit.
Well, you know. There is still a high chance of not getting him.

Argh! Not another PMD! I've barely finished the first two.
It's really hard to complete these games. You have to recruit all 491 Pookemon. Though it was easier to recruit Pokemon.

In PMD3, will you be able to recruit a Jirachi at Lv.10?
It's way too soon for a new PMD game...though if it does happen, it won't be ready for the UK until January 2010.

It's really hard to complete these games. You have to recruit all 491 Pookemon. Though it was easier to recruit Pokemon.

I haves at least 440 Pokémon in my MD2 at the moment (although that number is slightly off, because it includes every Unown form (yup I recruited all of them) and various forms of other Pokémon too).

Anyone know where I can find ~legitimate~ codes for the Time-exclusive Pokémon (that is to say, not done by the Wonder Mail generator)?

I haves at least 440 Pokémon in my MD2 at the moment (although that number is slightly off, because it includes every Unown form (yup I recruited all of them) and various forms of other Pokémon too).

Anyone know where I can find ~legitimate~ codes for the Time-exclusive Pokémon (that is to say, not done by the Wonder Mail generator)?

I believe the official site has Wi-Fi missions you can access to obtain the lengendaries not obtainable otherwise, and some Time-exclusive Pokémon.

Uh, Link .w.;

If you also want Celebi, you will need an AR

Makes me wonder how your character is going to be included this time? I hope its not another: "omgIwasahumannowIamnot" thing.

Well, it's possible that they'll surprise people and have the main character be a Pokémon from the start this time. It's not like the human-to-Pokémon thing is absolutely necessary for the series or anything; at least, not any more necessary than "Team [INSERT WORD HERE] wants to capture [INSERT LEGENDARY HERE] to [INSERT EVIL PLAN HERE]" is to the main series. Heck, the "really a human" thing isn't even revealed until fairly late in the game (at least in PMD2; haven't played the first one) and PMD2's storyline would work just as well if the main character was never a human in the first place. They could even make the storyline go in a way that makes you think that you the main character was originally a human based on experience with the first two games, but the truth could turn out to be something completely different.

And plus, not having any humans involved would make the fact that you never see a single human anywhere in the game make a bit more sense.

Back
Top Bottom