• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Team Goal List!

On a table, tucked away so that you wouldn't see it at first glance, there is a small table off to the side. On that table, there is a box. Inside that the box, there is a smaller box. Inside THAT box, there is... you get the point. After going through about ten boxes, theres a piece of paper in the smallest box, that reads "FOR THE TEAM GOALS, PLEASE RECLINE THE SECOND CHAIR. SORRY FOR THE EXCESSIVE SECURITY MEASURES!" Wondering who on Earth would go through that much trouble to hide a journal, you do as the paper says, and underneath the chair is a plain black journal, with some hastily scribbled notes about Pokemon, items, and how much whoever wrote this loves ice cream.

Pokemon 2 buy:
Category 1:
Polliwag
Bunnleby
Category 2:
Lotad
Seedot
Nincada
Strayu
Category 3:
Binacle
Natu
Vanillite
Category 4:
Shellder
Clamperl
Clamperl
Bronzor
Ferroseed
Category 5:
Exeggcute
Bonsly
Mime Jr.
Pumpkaboo
Category 6;
Farfetch'd
Onix
Tauros
Yanma
Spiritomb
Girafarig
Gligar
Category 7:
Tyrouge
Smoochum
Pinsir
Dratini
Dunsparce
Cryogonal
Skarmory
Goomy
Category 8:
Aerodactyl
Rotom
Castform
Larvesta

Next 3 Pokemon i hope to get:
1.Smoochum
2.Spiritomb
3.Castform

Items:
Fire Stone
Water Stone
Leaf Stone
Dubious Disc

Signatures:
Can't think of any yet, soon to be updated!

Behold, A completely ordinary file cabinet containing nothing but a completely ordinary notebook. What's inside the notebook. In addition to a bunch of scribbles that say "IndigoEmmy was here" there is also this.

ASB squad (bold is something i have, italic is a pokemon i have a pre-evolution of)
---------------
Lucario
Lopunny
Togekiss
Talonflame

Keldeo
Diancie
Marshadow
Jellicent
Alolan Raichu
Perrserker
Box (bold is something i have, italic is a pokemon i have a pre-evolution of)
----------------
Rayquaza
Mewtwo
Sandaconda
Absol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom