• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

First Favorite pokemon

pikachu! i thought it was adorable from the moment i first saw it v_v it's still my favorite to this day, but alongside a few others. i don't really like how 3rdgeneration and up they kinda made it skinnier, it was cuter when it had no head or neck and its face was just on the top of its fat round little body

god how come the japanese can make stuff adorable just by making them fat

Charmander. I always liked it but it's been moved down in the ranks since I got older. Nowdays I prefer Ninetales but it is somewhere in my Top Twenty favorite Pokemon.

From R/B/Y, I always liked Dragonair.But of course, up to this generation, my favorite is Lucario.Period.:D

Squirtle, it was the first pokemon I saw and I thought it was the cutest!! And then Pidgey. Then...Chansey. XD Ah, the days of Red. So long ago, so long...

I think it was Articuno. I used to love its glittery wings on Pokemon Stadium. xD I liked Ninetales, too. And Dragonair.

When I got my Gold version, I fell in love with Totodile, though. D: just... too cute.

Victreebel. Even way back before Red/Blue were out in English and the names hadn't been finalized yet (when Gyarados was called "Skulkraken," Haunter was "Spectre," and the Machop line were named after different forms of martial arts, like "Kung Foo" instead of Machoke), Victreebel was always my favorite for some reason. Which is why I got the Red version when they finally came out; I had seen screenshots of Oddishes in the Japanese Blue version and assumed that since Oddish/Bellsprout are version-exclusives, that meant Bellsprout would be in Red. Of course, I also didn't know that Japanese Blue version was different from the American Blue version at that point...

Victreebel also happens to be my current favorite.

Bulbasaur.

I've grown up now and moved on to Ivysaur.

probably caterpie or wartortle.

Then I fell in love with Totodile and Cyndaquil.

my first favourite pokemon was a tie between torchic and his evos

but if it's from gen I then it is and always will be Scyther, i deliberatley left out was because I didn't have a favourite from gen I until recently (about 4 months ago after reading "The Quest for the Legends" and it's spin-off stories

I think my first real favorite might of been Charmander.

I was kind of obsessed with them when I was 12. They were just so cute to me xD

Milotic.

I can't remember why, or how I found out about it - it might have been my friend who played Ruby.

Back
Top Bottom