• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calvinball 2019: The Days Are Just Packed

Okay well

I thought day end was today and not yesterday so there's that whoops

I think the only teams that make sense now are the two that are stacked with each other in voting i.e. qva/RNP or eifie/Hiikaru

I would much rather just lynch Eifie bc everyone seems to agree that she's Not Town regardless of what she may actually be or who is partnered to her

And I don't really want to think about the "what if we're punished for lynching correctly" scenario

At that point I can lose happily I think knowing that I Did The Right Thing and let the chaos of Calvinball be the ultimate winner

Eifie I'm duty bound what can I tell you

One day in another life

Maybe the two of us will actually rand town together lmao

If that time is actually rn

lolme

I, A WOLF, REALLY ENJOYED READING QVA'S POST #147

FOR NO REAL REASON

BECAUSE I AM A WOLF

i don't think eifie is necessarily scum. it's pretty clear she's not allowed to say she's town explicitly and at any rate i definitely do not feel better about her wonky flip than i do about my check on hiikaru. i don't really see how it's the better lynch at all and i wouldn't even go so far as to say it's safe.

given that i think panini, eifie, and rnp are probably town, i guess that makes the scum team hiikaru and stryke. that doesn't really seem that absurd to me. we still have no idea what hiikaru has been up to at any point really unless i missed a crucial post there and his contributions have been mostly feeling out what he should do as town and casting suspicion on everyone except panini (who i think most people are reading as town) and, to my knowledge, stryke. the fact that he suggested me and eifie as a team makes me feel quite a lot about eifie actually.

and who the hell knows what stryke is up to honestly, he was pretty noncommittal and cryptic before and the porridge thing is still weird as fuck why don't we know anything about that.

anyway yeah i'm not lifting my vote and i think eifie is a pretty bad choice. it seems to me like she and stryke both are under some pretty clear restrictions on what they can say and given that we're in mylo i don't think either of them are really safe lynches.

The only hangup I have about that is that it doesn't make sense for Stryke to explicitly abstain on D2? Like if I was in that position and RNP and I really were just V/V I would just let it rand and either way you get closer to the wolf wincon rather than throwing it off kilter like that. By the same reasoning it also doesn't make sense for Stryke to have already used his vote by now? If we really are at MYLO, you just get the mislynch off by sniping RNP and it's done?

Granted wolves don't always go for the EZ mislynch it just feels like a lot of opportunity to give up in a row?

This isn't to say I townread Hikaru and I get a bit more why you would rather go for him over Eifie now - but idk if Stryke makes sense as a partner

that sounds like a confession broski.

but yeah i don't really read stryke as super scummy either, it's more that i don't think it's anyone else. you and rnp i'm pretty sure about and i feel better about eifie than stryke.

8ballaskagain.gif

(note: this gif is not animated and therefore allowed as per the rules)

Back
Top Bottom