• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

They're baaaaack

Leviathan

Bracken Horror
Have you ever decided to put on a coat or jacket only to find that a small swarm of beetles had decided to nest in it? Not really the most pleasant experience, to be certain.

Now honestly, I love bugs; I was raised by them with the Alien Empire movie always in the VCR. But since last year, countless of these little shield bugs have infiltrated my room and scurried around the entire house, much to the distaste of its residents. In addition to the aforementioned occurrences, they also engaged in such activities as crawling into my pockets, following me to school, and flittering around the computer while it was the only thing on in the middle of the night. Around May or so, they had all suddenly disappeared, but only recently I've started to notice that they're flocking to this area once again. Oh, the memories...

I found some under my bed a few months ago.

And bugs, though I respect them and their role in the ecosystem, scare me.

To the point of being a phobia. dum dum DUM

So the room was fumigated. Oh well, life goes on~

Finding bugs in odd places and using line breaks is fun :D

Thank you for that disturbing image that may have made me scared to put on my coat next time i go out.

I feel sorry or you.

Just boring old cockroaches in my house. Found a nice, big juicy one dying on the floor by my bedroom door just last night. I think it fell off the ceiling. It amuses me when they do that.

I really wouldn't mind a few of those house centipedes or some decent-sized spiders around for a while if they'd actually get rid of shit like that and stay out of the way. Unlike that one house centipede I did see that came tearing out from behind my computer one day and freaked me out. Insectivores should be killing shit, not seen. D:

Ohhhh, so that's what those things are called. I can't remember how long it's been since I saw one of them, sadly. They're so, like, creepily awesome.

There are ants in my house. *shudders* I hate those things. Ever since they crawled up my knee and bit me... *shudders more* (Okay, so I kneeled in an anthill. So?)

Back
Top Bottom