• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My fake Pokemon.

Remade Halutoad.
Halutoad.png

Now he looks drunk. XD

Halutoad looks much better than the original; there is a lot more creativity in the new design and the spriting is smoother.

You're improving a lot; your sprites are looking smoother and more intricate. =) Try using some official Pokémon sprites as reference for shading. Truly though, the best way to improve is to keep on spriting. =) Keep up the good efforts!

Thanks, I try my best. XD
Might do some more spriting later...but I dunno what to work on/change.

Felt like doing something different. Decided to use graphics gale to make this nice little pixel over.
Meowth-2.png

Its a little rough but I like it. Comments?

NEW grass starters!

Guess what they are based off. XD

Vaseed.png

1. Vaseed
Type: Grass
Ability: Overgrow
Evolves: L16 to Vinpot
Vaseed are filled with a passion for art. Paranoid and suspicious, they will not accept food from strangers.

Vinpot.png

2. Vinpot
Type: Grass
Evolves: L32 to Omipoth
While still as creative as their previous forms, Vinpot seem to struggle with life in general. When nearing evolution, the left ears of all Vinpot drop off. Why this is has never been discovered.

Omipoth.png

3. Omipoth
Type: Grass/Ghost
Evolves: No more
Now that they are not restricted to the pots they were contained in, Omipoth show strange, amazing powers. They are the only pokemon besides smeargle who can learn sketch.

Oh, and you know what I do when I miss my sam? No...not just listen to snow patrol...I also obsess about the doctor (well, number 11, anyway)!
Here, have a mouse.
Hellodoctor.png

Last edited:
Vulick is much better. =D The shapes are smoother and the shading is getting better too. There's a few spots that could be smoothed out a little bit more, like the head and the edge where its stomach reaches its right foot; there are a few corners that are a little bit out of place.

I like the grass starters; they're very creative and I love the fact that the evolutions aren't just bigger versions of the first Pokémon. =)

Vulick is much better. =D The shapes are smoother and the shading is getting better too. There's a few spots that could be smoothed out a little bit more, like the head and the edge where its stomach reaches its right foot; there are a few corners that are a little bit out of place.

I like the grass starters; they're very creative and I love the fact that the evolutions aren't just bigger versions of the first Pokémon. =)

Thanks! ^^ I do try my best to make things smoother, but most of the time my attempts end up doing the opposite. >< Maybe I'll check it out later.

*has just remembered that she started working on vulmort and turned off her comp before she saved it* Damn it!

Yes, I will be revising the piggies for that same reason. Need to think of something better than pigs, really.

Also, I have been making this over the past 2 hours.
For once, all the colours are mine and not from pokemon. XD
Cats_on_an_adventure_by_Frickish.png

EDIT: Here is a redone Vulmort.
Vulmort.png

Too big?

Last edited:
Remade Swicket. Dunno if I should do the other pigs, I think they look fine.

Swicket.png

Reminds me of dingodile for some reason. O.o

Also, started working on Bovinter.
What do you think of it so far?
Bovinter.png

Chirobeta says a small hi.

Chriobeta.png

59. Chirobeta
Type: Normal
Ability: Soundproof
Evolves: No more
Chirobeta house strange apendages where their ears should be. These block out all sound. Chirobeta hear through the strange apendage on their tail, which can block out sound at will.

Tis supposed to be a bat with headphones, btw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom